• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars cup U14 Bracket JD wants no part of NEFC or SSS

talk away!!

Originally posted by laughable View Post
    talk away!!
    It makes sense. As is the case every year, Stars stack it in their favor and this year reflects pretty badly with the teams they're going to play. I don't even think they'll make it out of their bracket. NEFC and SSS have very tough brackets, so I would be surprised if either team makes it out. Would love if NEFC and SSS played each other. A lot of chatter over which team is better.

Comment

Money

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It makes sense. As is the case every year, Stars stack it in their favor and this year reflects pretty badly with the teams they're going to play. I don't even think they'll make it out of their bracket. NEFC and SSS have very tough brackets, so I would be surprised if either team makes it out. Would love if NEFC and SSS played each other. A lot of chatter over which team is better.
      JD is only concerned about his business model of ECNL.

Comment

NEFC and SSS can't play each other because they are in different Divisions (Blue, White)
        IF teams win their A/B brackets the following TS Dream Finals are possible
        BLUE: NEFC Elite vs. Stars ECNL
        WHITE: Breakers Acad. vs. SSS Elite

Stars Cup will likely settle very little and TS chatter will rage. Regardless (iiregardless for you M*******s) of outcome GPS-NPL will remain #1 team in the state. They will collect more GS Scheckles from their Labor Day tourney. So let the TS declarations to the contrary begin.

Comment

Above refers to GU13

Comment

Omg

NEFC and SSS can't play each other because they are in different Divisions (Blue, White)

Stars Cup will likely settle very little and TS chatter will rage. Regardless (iiregardless for you M*******s) of outcome GPS-NPL will remain #1 team in the state. They will collect more GS Scheckles from their Labor Day tourney. So let the TS declarations to the contrary begin.
            This is U14S. Keep U13 out of this. GPS sucks!!!! The GPS 13s will fail as soon as the striker figures out GPS Blows!

Comment

This is U14S. Keep U13 out of this. GPS sucks!!!! The GPS 13s will fail as soon as the striker figures out GPS Blows!
              I might agree with you. Does that make it even worse that they are ranked higher than your club? And don't say you don't care, cuz it's clear you do.

Comment

Wow! So not only do you have the ages wrong, you couldn't be further off base as to how good GPS is. They are going to get beaten by several local teams, including Stars, NEFC, Breakers and SSS.

Comment

Wow! So not only do you have the ages wrong, you couldn't be further off base as to how good GPS is. They are going to get beaten by several local teams, including Stars, NEFC, Breakers and SSS.
                  Was there a statement made how good GPS is? Simply noted that they currently have more GS points, that that is not likely to change this weekend, and encouraged people to respond.
                  You are exactly the dog I was hoping would jump. Good boy.

Comment

JD is only concerned about his business model of ECNL.
                    True so why would he place some NPL teams in top bracket and some ECNL teams in 2nd bracket, doesn't add up.

Comment

Was there a statement made how good GPS is? Simply noted that they currently have more GS points, that that is not likely to change this weekend, and encouraged people to respond.
                      You are exactly the dog I was hoping would jump. Good boy.
                      Sounds like you have no clue what you're talking about dog. GPS is horrible at u14 last time I checked.

Comment

True so why would he place some NPL teams in top bracket and some ECNL teams in 2nd bracket, doesn't add up.
                        It's because he doesn't want to face NEFC or SSS. Nothing to gain from getting beaten....again.

Comment

listen

I might agree with you. Does that make it even worse that they are ranked higher than your club? And don't say you don't care, cuz it's clear you do.
                          I actually dont. How many girls sighed with a college this year coming from gps. BIG FAT 0!!! GPS is icky!! They got lucky with one kid. take her away and they plummet! she will leave eventually.

Comment

JD is afraid

Because he will loose if he puts them all together.

Comment

Because he will loose if he puts them all together.
                              Come back when you learn how to spell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X