Congratulations to VP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Matthew Ziegler plays in Inter it will ruin credibility among the community instantly. I hope Pastora is smarter than that.

Comment

You’re so wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This doesn’t answer the question....will he finish the season training this group and start with Inter after the spring or will he leave to start at Inter now? They start fall 19 is my understanding.
        Leaves now in Feb

Comment

no. you are.

people who shouldnt play in Inter based on all these threads

M Ziegler
          J Hilton
          J Robbins
          that kid logan (you know who you are)
          The bully from 06 academy
          anyone from 08 pre academy
          anyone from 07 pre academy
          anyone from Deportivo
          anyone from West Pines
          anyone from Miramar
          anyone from Venezuela that plays in Weston
          anyone from Cuba that plays anywhere in Miami south of Flagler
          anyone from West Palm that voted for Trump
          anyone from Hialeah that uses the phrase "meng"
          anyone that "mama pingas"
          whomever Victor Fungus is
          Brian Tuffins Kid
          Adam Gees family, because hes a dick
          Any from Coral Springs

Comment

Well hell, I guess they won’t hVe a team then.

Comment

If Matthew Ziegler plays in Inter it will ruin credibility among the community instantly. I hope Pastora is smarter than that.
              The kid is a good player of course he will move on

Comment

Hey

Well hell, I guess they won’t hVe a team then.
                I am from the land of bb players

VF

Comment

So many Weston daddies going into full blown A $ $ KISSING MODE.

hahaha. Ducking losers

Comment

whose a s s are they gonna kiss. victor will not be around the fields anymore

Comment

But

So many Weston daddies going into full blown A $ $ KISSING MODE.

hahaha. Ducking losers
                      If Miami allows favoritism to coaches kids and sons of friendly moms, they will have the same results some of the Weston teams did. Hopefully for that CLub success they look only for players with real skill, potential and attitude- not politic kids or quid quo probe kids

Comment

If Miami allows favoritism to coaches kids and sons of friendly moms, they will have the same results some of the Weston teams did. Hopefully for that CLub success they look only for players with real skill, potential and attitude- not politic kids or quid quo probe kids
                        Doesn't matter how much a s s kissing these clowns do. VP is a smart guy. He will bring in the best or it'll cost him his job. This is the big leagues now.

Comment

Weston parents really believe they have the best kids. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. You could not identify talent if it hit you in the face. They’re plenty of talented players in South Florida. You can’t spot them because they play on s h I t t y teams. Many of you think the talent is only in the glory positions. Good luck with that. Only a few from each age group make it. You will see.

Comment

Too bad things don’t work this way! Would of been nice if it was a clean slate. But like I’ve been saying they needed someone in there with a pulse on the market. VP is the best choice for this however what comes with it is your previous coment .

Comment

Doesn't matter how much a s s kissing these clowns do. VP is a smart guy. He will bring in the best or it'll cost him his job. This is the big leagues now.
                              Just like at Miami fc! Whatever !

Comment

Let’s put things into perspective. Have fun with this. Can you pick out in your age group (whatever year your son is) just 1 player from 10 clubs in South Florida you consider to be a very good player? Sure you can. That’s easy. Now say your son is a player that starts on and off. Not to impactful, but can play what you perceive to be decent soccer. He’s already out of the equation. When the human eye is accustomed to something they see every day that looks regular and along comes something new and fresh, be careful. The ones that talk are DA parents. The problem is you really believe their aren’t any good players out there in “regular” clubs that don’t play DA for a number of reasons. I bet no one considers the 1-2 Cuban kids playing at KSP every Tuesday & Thursday night in men’s leagues that don’t know any better. 20 spots is what you have per team. If your kid is a Center Midfielder, well, I trust there are 100 others he will compete with. If your son has a bad showing and the kid from Venezuela shows up, well, you know what will happen. By the way, don’t forget about all the “crazy” dads that left Miami to join an MLS program somewhere else. They’re all coming home. This time, they’ll hold even more weight. #Believetheword #Keepdreaming #Ishecapable #Behappy #

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X