Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFFA and Florida ODP

Eichmann, Didden, Gee. No explanation needed on why both programs are a joke.

You may be right but the player pool is also very weak in Florida.

Comment

Best players are in Academy programs. Some recreational programs claim they have Academy but Academy practices four to five days a week with one to two games every weekend. And it is still less then Latin America and Europe. So imagine how pathetic FYSA small club soccer like the Florida Fire, Bonita Storm, Celtic Rangers, etc. must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Best players are in Academy programs. Some recreational programs claim they have Academy but Academy practices four to five days a week with one to two games every weekend. And it is still less then Latin America and Europe. So imagine how pathetic FYSA small club soccer like the Florida Fire, Bonita Storm, Celtic Rangers, etc. must be.
        Everything in your post is wrong. Just go watch a South Florida football Academy training you will see that the best kids are not on those teams. As far as European Kids Go they don't train 4-5 days a week or play multiple games on the weekends as youths. The majority of kids playing Academy soccer are kid's whose parents have money and think their kid is awesome. I watched some South Florida football Academy games this year to see if it was something we might be interested in for my daughter I could not believe how bad the players were my daughters travel team has six or seven players that are better than the players on South Florida football Academy. A few of them even tried out and were offered spots on the team but declined because of the travel and the money.

Comment

Everything in your post is wrong. Just go watch a South Florida football Academy training you will see that the best kids are not on those teams. As far as European Kids Go they don't train 4-5 days a week or play multiple games on the weekends as youths. The majority of kids playing Academy soccer are kid's whose parents have money and think their kid is awesome. I watched some South Florida football Academy games this year to see if it was something we might be interested in for my daughter I could not believe how bad the players were my daughters travel team has six or seven players that are better than the players on South Florida football Academy. A few of them even tried out and were offered spots on the team but declined because of the travel and the money.
          What’s the team? Maybe we’ll try it out

Comment

nice try so you can bash that club SFFA is a joke

Comment

You must be new to TS, there are 2-3 clowns on here that bash everyone and every program but will never name their Super club , cause when you boil it all down , their situation is probably worse than what they keep ripping hahahaha

Comment

You must be new to TS, there are 2-3 clowns on here that bash everyone and every program but will never name their Super club , cause when you boil it all down , their situation is probably worse than what they keep ripping hahahaha
                worse than SFFA ok coach

Comment

That’s the funniest thing ii have read in a couple of days , you will MEVER get to try out this mysterious super club with great coaches , trainers , DOC who farts expensive candle scented wind , future national team players , unicorns and rainbows

Comment

That’s the funniest thing ii have read in a couple of days , you will MEVER get to try out this mysterious super club with great coaches , trainers , DOC who farts expensive candle scented wind , future national team players , unicorns and rainbows
                    I can guarantee they play that southern regional wasteofmoney league

Comment

Eichmann, Didden, Gee. No explanation needed on why both programs are a joke.
                      then the regional teams for the girls. BAKER! another idiot who jumped all into the politics game!!

Comment

Clearly you are an idiot. I’m guessing your kid didn’t make one of his teams. He’s a great coach and person.

Comment

Clearly you are an idiot. I’m guessing your kid didn’t make one of his teams. He’s a great coach and person.
                          It’s recreational. Relax.

Comment

then the regional teams for the girls. BAKER! another idiot who jumped all into the politics game!!
                            Obviously you didn't see this team play. They were phenomenal. Pretty sure he picked the team based on talent, but of course if your kid didn't make it you would think otherwise.

Comment

Obviously you didn't see this team play. They were phenomenal. Pretty sure he picked the team based on talent, but of course if your kid didn't make it you would think otherwise.
                              And totally coincidental that 35% of the 03 regional team are players from his own club team? That's called politics, not talent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X