X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BG girls should be in the top 3-4 teams in D1
    I've heard that BG is going to be very good a couple of times recently and that surprises me considering how bad their Varsity and JV teams were last year. Are they getting a ton of transfers or something?

Comment

I've heard that BG is going to be very good a couple of times recently and that surprises me considering how bad their Varsity and JV teams were last year. Are they getting a ton of transfers or something?
      Lots of Bedford kids going to BG so I can see that power shifting

Comment

Ooh that's a bold statement. Not sure they have enough talented upper classman that can take on the physical game of HS soccer but you never know.
        The same team that went 3-13 last season and their JV program was just as bad? Unless Bedford lost their top 7 players to BG, the BG girls will still be a bad team.

Comment

I think a surprise team this year might be Concord Girls in DI. They have a lot of scoring potential if they can defend they might make a serious run in DI girls.

DI boys don't sleep on how good Bedford is and how hungry they are to win after last season.

In DII girls there is Bow and everyone else. Hanover, Oyster River, and Souhegan will be good.

DII boys Oyster River might win the whole thing this year with the former UNH Head Coach Rob Thompson now taking over a good team. Pembroke lost a ton so who knows if they can repeat. Lebanon might take the crown back north again too.

Comment

I think a surprise team this year might be Concord Girls in DI. They have a lot of scoring potential if they can defend they might make a serious run in DI girls.

DI boys don't sleep on how good Bedford is and how hungry they are to win after last season.

In DII girls there is Bow and everyone else. Hanover, Oyster River, and Souhegan will be good.

DII boys Oyster River might win the whole thing this year with the former UNH Head Coach Rob Thompson now taking over a good team. Pembroke lost a ton so who knows if they can repeat. Lebanon might take the crown back north again too.
            Good call on Concord girls. They are in the mix as much as anyone.

Comment

Lots of Bedford kids going to BG so I can see that power shifting
              Bedford hasn't lost any soccer kids to BG that I'm aware of unless you are talking about incoming freshman. Bedford will be the teams to beat on both the boys and girls side.

Comment

Bedford hasn't lost any soccer kids to BG that I'm aware of unless you are talking about incoming freshman. Bedford will be the teams to beat on both the boys and girls side.
                It's coming, but may not have hit yet. Good to see them still up there.

Comment

It's coming, but may not have hit yet. Good to see them still up there.
                  it would have already happened considering practices started this week... BG will still be horrible.

Comment

it would have already happened considering practices started this week... BG will still be horrible.
                    Again, it’s coming. 04 exodus is the start of it

Comment

Again, it’s coming. 04 exodus is the start of it
                      I think he is right. I heard a few parents at the Copper Door this weekend talking about their 09s going to BG. Class of 2028 is looking very strong. A powerhouse long into the middle of the century is a brewing.

Comment

I think he is right. I heard a few parents at the Copper Door this weekend talking about their 09s going to BG. Class of 2028 is looking very strong. A powerhouse long into the middle of the century is a brewing.

LOL Copper Door. If that place isn't the epitome of everything that is wrong with Bedford, I don't know what is.

But, seriously, I may have jumped the gun on the exodus to BG. Just judging by the club players in the area, the level is dropping off and BG is making a push as they have a GPS connection.

Comment

BG has been mediocre for years. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

Comment

BG has been mediocre for years. Don't see that changing anytime soon.
                            Correct, and the OP about BG said this year, not down the line. Plus they would have to have done this already this year to make the move to play. So I call BS on BG!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's funny! You are making a prediction that the 10 year olds in 8 years will be a powerhouse!?!?!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's funny! You are making a prediction that the 10 year olds in 8 years will be a powerhouse!?!?!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
                                Your failure to recognize sarcasm is pretty scary. Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X