Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FAU backed out, but camp has been good so far. I'm local so it was a relatively cheap camp with a lot of coaches.
    Good to hear. I really like Matt a lot and he truly works very hard. He is moving up the ranks and making a name for himself. My daughter talks to him all the time. Just wish he’d hurry and land At a d-1

Comment

Good to hear. I really like Matt a lot and he truly works very hard. He is moving up the ranks and making a name for himself. My daughter talks to him all the time. Just wish he’d hurry and land At a d-1
      I’m not sure Gill is looking to go anywhere new too soon. He’s established an excellent new team at Huntington. Newly married and new home. He has a way to bringing colleges together to host an ID camp.

Comment

I’m not sure Gill is looking to go anywhere new too soon. He’s established an excellent new team at Huntington. Newly married and new home. He has a way to bringing colleges together to host an ID camp.
        Trust me when I tell you he wouldn’t turn down an assistant role at a big d-1. He is doing a great job and making a name for himself though.

Comment

Matt Gill ID camp

He a coach that is a bully and abusive towards players.

Comment

Is Matt Gill organizing with other Florida colleges another upcoming ID camp? He is has great integrity and cares about his players.

Comment

That not what I hear. He’s destroying the huntingdon college women’s program.

Comment

That not what I hear. He’s destroying the huntingdon college women’s program.
                Sadly I hear the same thing. What happened to his assistant last year?

Comment

Sadly I hear the same thing. What happened to his assistant last year?
                  That is a good question. I know a girls who quit and 3-4 more ego are going to transfer out. Wow- amazed I found this site just searching him- what a jerk to young girls!

Comment

That is a good question. I know a girls who quit and 3-4 more ego are going to transfer out. Wow- amazed I found this site just searching him- what a jerk to young girls!
                    Quite a few Florida girls on the roster. Transfer rates can be very high at very small liberal arts and sciences colleges.

Comment

Quite a few Florida girls on the roster. Transfer rates can be very high at very small liberal arts and sciences colleges.
                      How desperate must a Florida girl be to go to this school in Alabama just to play soccer. What is the great desire to claim to be a “college athlete” and get a degree from a no name school.

Comment

How desperate must a Florida girl be to go to this school in Alabama just to play soccer. What is the great desire to claim to be a “college athlete” and get a degree from a no name school.
                        “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
                        ― Mark Twain

Comment

How pathetic must someone be to belittle a young girl for wanting to get out of their comfort zone, meet new people, and expand their horizons?

-Parent of a desperate college student

Comment

How pathetic must someone be to belittle a young girl for wanting to get out of their comfort zone, meet new people, and expand their horizons?

-Parent of a desperate college student
                            I agree. That comment was truly pathetic.

Comment

Some girls are average students and a small liberal arts college or community college paid for by soccer might be better than no college. Gill’s college is near Montgomery and there is plenty trouble to get into.

Comment

Some girls are average students and a small liberal arts college or community college paid for by soccer might be better than no college. Gill’s college is near Montgomery and there is plenty trouble to get into.
                                This is d-3 so no athletic money at all. It is $27k a year and unless you have the grades and ACT score for academic scholarship is a pretty pricey school. Montgomery is a s-hole of a town too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X