•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not 100 percent true per my daughter
    Mr. F
    But your D plays JV so she wouldn’t know.

Comment

Loyal family they are , good player she is..... Big up JM!

Comment

Loyal family they are , good player she is..... Big up JM!
        Loyal.....you would be loyal if you didnt have to pay

Comment

Loyal.....you would be loyal if you didnt have to pay
          She wouldn’t pay at CFC either- don’t kid yourself
          Great young lady and she will do fine at the next level

Comment

What could make you think she will be ok in college? She never played any top competition in club. 1st tough game will be in college.

Comment

So, what National award did she get? None. What in state award did she get? Still waiting.
              amazing the amount of Dbags here. a bunch of has-been-fathers that bash kids' success and want it more than the kids themselves.

Comment

No people are hammering fake news or yet to be substantiated news. There's either no award, or no award announced yet. If she got it, good for her. But jumping the gun and telling UCONN (who then had to take off the Gatorade piece) and the local soccer community well in advance is in poor form.
                Ahole!

Comment

Not 100 percent true per my daughter
                  Mr. F
                  All right, this made me laugh, you bastard

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2394080]What could make you think she will be ok in college? She never played any top competition in club. 1st tough game will be

Keep telling yourself that- may help you justify your hate

Comment

amazing the amount of Dbags here. a bunch of has-been-fathers that bash kids' success and want it more than the kids themselves.
                      Most aren't bashing her. However they questioning the award (and why announced so early). She may do great in college but playing NPL with YU is, let's just say less than optimal. NPL competition just isn't remotely strong any longer

Comment

I have to say, one of the things that I have noticed over the years is that when many Soccer Dads, especially those with daughters who play, would pass me on the sidelines, they smelled like a fresh load of crap. I'm not kidding.

Comment

I have to say, one of the things that I have noticed over the years is that when many Soccer Dads, especially those with daughters who play, would pass me on the sidelines, they smelled like a fresh load of crap. I'm not kidding.
                          That’s because most of them have never played soccer

Comment

the questions relate purely to soccer. The people trying to paint it personal are idiots. If you post on a soccer site, expect your ability to be discussed.

Comment

Most aren't bashing her. However they questioning the award (and why announced so early). She may do great in college but playing NPL with YU is, let's just say less than optimal. NPL competition just isn't remotely strong any longer
                              So you are saying that multiple publications, schools and soccer organizations are wrong about the award?

If so you willing to admit that you were wrong when award gets updated on United Soccer Coaches Association website?

Comment

JM has played in higher level games then ECNL, she has been playing with big time players for the last 3 years since her freshmen year at St Joe's! Players like Jenna Bike (BC), Caitlin Ferrell (Georgetown), Allyson Swaby (BC) and other top D1 players from the state of Connecticut. She has shined playing with them with WPSL ask any one of them!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X