Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEP Meeting

Another ludicrous NEP meeting today. Scary to think that this rabble continues to control 90 % of youth soccer in MA.

Wake up people, time to be brave!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another ludicrous NEP meeting today. Scary to think that this rabble continues to control 90 % of youth soccer in MA.

Thanks William Wallace. What are you doing?
    We need a leader like you to break from the tyranny. Freedom!

Comment

Simple. DA.

Comment

Let them eat cake

- good idea

Comment

Well done.
          Break out the paint

Comment

So what would you do? How would you have run the meeting and in which direction would you take it?

Comment

Where do you get 90% from??? Town Rec soccer has to be at least 45%, Town Travel soccer another 40%, NPL say 10%, NEP/NEC 15%, ENCL 2%, DA 2%, 5% other. Rough guess and there is cross over from some leagues, which is why it is not 100%. This is not including those in the High School years. So my guess is NEP controls no more than 15% of youth soccer in MA.

Comment

Where do you get 90% from??? Town Rec soccer has to be at least 45%, Town Travel soccer another 40%, NPL say 10%, NEP/NEC 15%, ENCL 2%, DA 2%, 5% other. Rough guess and there is cross over from some leagues, which is why it is not 100%. This is not including those in the High School years. So my guess is NEP controls no more than 15% of youth soccer in MA.
                Most of the NPL (Northeast aside) is considered part of NEP, no?

Otherwise, carry on.

Comment

Maybe explain what was "ludicrous"? I am genuinely curious....

Comment

Seeing as most people wouldn't have a clue there was an NEP meeting going on, I just love the fact that someone was sitting in that room thinking "Geez, I can't wait to get home and throw some shade on talking-soccer about the NEP meeting." Alrighty, then. Let's see some bravery from the OP. Don't just throw some vague statements around. Out yourself. Who are you, which club are you with, and why did you think the meeting was ludicrous? Take a stand, be brave!

Comment

Seeing as most people wouldn't have a clue there was an NEP meeting going on, I just love the fact that someone was sitting in that room thinking "Geez, I can't wait to get home and throw some shade on talking-soccer about the NEP meeting." Alrighty, then. Let's see some bravery from the OP. Don't just throw some vague statements around. Out yourself. Who are you, which club are you with, and why did you think the meeting was ludicrous? Take a stand, be brave!
                      Haha... so true.

Comment

OP is shaved Kitty-Kat.

Comment

Most of the NPL (Northeast aside) is considered part of NEP, no?

Otherwise, carry on.
                          Yes, you are correct, but still less than 25%.

Comment

The league has 2 years left, if that. The closed nature of the NPL, along with the fact that 2-3 clubs make every single decision, is getting old. The league has evolved but not the leadership. SC is scared to upset his payroll and continues to stay out of any contentious issue.

Not the OP, but I was at the meeting. Hearing grown men threaten each other and verbally abuse others is embarrassing. 75% of the members are tired of the same old crap.

Comment

The league has 2 years left, if that. The closed nature of the NPL, along with the fact that 2-3 clubs make every single decision, is getting old. The league has evolved but not the leadership. SC is scared to upset his payroll and continues to stay out of any contentious issue.

Not the OP, but I was at the meeting. Hearing grown men threaten each other and verbally abuse others is embarrassing. 75% of the members are tired of the same old crap.
                              Blow it up please!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X