Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sam C will end up at Penn State. I would pray to see a Penn State vs Bc game next year. That is if Sam C is able to play next season
    Good place for her to land. I would think a gt might suit her better.

Comment

Sam C will end up at Penn State. I would pray to see a Penn State vs Bc game next year. That is if Sam C is able to play next season
      No you got it wrong. She’s going to Duke.

Comment

Breaking news... Foley out at BC!

Comment

Breaking news... Foley out at BC!
          https://bceagles.com/news/2018/12/10...aspx?path=wsoc

Comment

No you got it wrong. She’s going to Duke.
            Does acc allow for intercoence transfers? Just need to sit out a year?

Comment

*interconference...transfers

Comment

It’s official Sam Coffee to penn state.

Comment

Now open the floodgates.

Comment

Now open the floodgates.
                    So does she sit out a yr? Did she move to pennstate already?

Comment

So does she sit out a yr? Did she move to pennstate already?
                      When can she practice with them, spring?

Comment

...and it's all about the education, right?

Comment

...and it's all about the education, right?
                          Lol. Like that foolish poster ever understood what the whole D1 scene was about. She’s trading in a psycho coach and a rinky dink wanna be program where they treat the athletes like professionals. Always was way more to it than just the position on some elitist academic ranking. Good for the kid.

Comment

Lol. Like that foolish poster ever understood what the whole D1 scene was about. She’s trading in a psycho coach and a rinky dink wanna be program where they treat the athletes like professionals. Always was way more to it than just the position on some elitist academic ranking. Good for the kid.
                            Ok you got me. I don't. I decided to play at a top D2 school (vs marginal PT at a lesser D1) and get a top notch business degree. I'm now sr mgmt at a top biotech.
                            As a HS Frosh my D said D1 was not what she wanted. She's now playing at a strong D3 school where she got $30k in academic merit money. Bash away at her soccer playing ability, but at the end of the day this was the right balance for her. We happen to think it's the right balance.

Hers is a classic case of why it should always be "school first"

Comment

Big mistake for SC. Lesser academic school and I dot think she will get the same accolades at Penn St.

Comment

I'm not sure that the academics is her main goal. My guess is that she wants to play professionally and have a shot at the full NT team. She'll get a sufficient education, while having a better shot of reaching her goals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X