Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice job ludlow boys.Many western Ma teams have had to endure goals called back due to offsides bs calls and had their seasons ended.Refs should be from out of State for these games.
    Stop whining about the refs! The kick and Chase floppers now shut up and eat turkey!

Comment

Nice job ludlow boys.Many western Ma teams have had to endure goals called back due to offsides bs calls and had their seasons ended.Refs should be from out of State for these games.
      ...and at a minimum posters here should know that it is 'offside' and not 'offsides'.

Comment

Hopefully you will get a life by next year!
        No, but this time next year, my life will be much more pathetic, sorry to say.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
          No, but this time next year, my life will be much more pathetic, sorry to say.
          STFU Alex and get s life!

Comment

STFU Alex and get s life!
            's' and 'a' are not the same in English.

Comment

sounds like that poor guy was the victim of some post Thanksgiving egg nog getting his s and a mixed up. Probably should've stayed off the internet...lol

Comment

Now it is time to appoint the King of the season.

Comment

Off topic...... thinking of starting an Eastern Mass high school basketball forum.
                  All for it. And a separate thread for the preps and one for AAU. Would work better that way than mingling them.

Comment

Actually, I believe it is now stated on the MIAA site that the officials will not come from the sections who are competing in a particular game.

So Ludlow vs Central should have had North or South officials, Ludlow vs Wellesley should have had Central or North officials.

Comment

Talking Soccer

I would probably try to change the subject back to the original discussion, but don't think it would do much good.
                      Alex - do you have any thoughts on who h a lot coming back next year? Any thoughts on Somerville? To me they have not been "the same" since the GBL went away. I think there are too many easy games in weaker conference that is not preparing them for deep tourney runs.

Comment

When do the globe all scholastics come out?

Comment

When do the globe all scholastics come out?
                          Usually a week after the Super Bowls - so probably December 9th

Comment

Alex - do you have any thoughts on who h a lot coming back next year? Any thoughts on Somerville? To me they have not been "the same" since the GBL went away. I think there are too many easy games in weaker conference that is not preparing them for deep tourney runs.
                            I think Somerville might lose quite a bit, just going off the top of my head. When the conference all-stars come out and the rosters are still up on the MIAA website, if I get a chance, I will give you an outlook into 2019

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X