Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soccer is not an American sport. It seems like down here because in South Florida is filled up latins. Travel around, third tier sport. It’s too bad bc it’s a great sport but no talent plays in America.

Cool. Turn in your dreamer card and move.

Comment

Maybe your kid won’t make any money playing soccer but my son plays for Weston. They breed too talent. Stop being a hater.
      on the gray team hahahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Try learning the difference between English and grammar. Thanks to the hole in your dad's Trojan, we are now burdened with a little turd trying to be clever and failing miserably while posting on TS.

Please know that your oxygen thieving life is of no value and the idea that you could procreate and continue your tainted gene pool saddens everyone.
        big difference, grammar, the order in which put in, and English is the use of, get it right

Comment

big difference, grammar, the order in which put in, and English is the use of, get it right
          Clearly you still don't.

Comment

Your kids are playing a sport that Americans don’t care about. I think waterpolo is more popular.

Comment

Your kids are playing a sport that Americans don’t care about. I think waterpolo is more popular.
              Americans are trying to play a sport they are not good at. Bull fighting is more popular around the world than football is!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X