Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looser talking parents 💩

I read every thread. You are all, and I mean each and everyone of you, are serious pudwakers. Get lives apart from your kids. Your kids think you are losers for laying this bulshat down on the pages of this blog. None of your kids Will make money at soccer. And I mean not a single one. Is someone telling you differently? Keep pushing them and you will make PE teachers and soccer coaches. Seriously, this is sad. No other kids sport has a forum like this for a reason.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read every thread. You are all, and I mean each and everyone of you, are serious pudwakers. Get lives apart from your kids. Your kids think you are losers for laying this bulshat down on the pages of this blog. None of your kids Will make money at soccer. And I mean not a single one. Is someone telling you differently? Keep pushing them and you will make PE teachers and soccer coaches. Seriously, this is sad. No other kids sport has a forum like this for a reason.
    Even Trump knows how to spell loser.

Comment

Going Fishing!!

/`-.
      / `-.
      O/ `-.
      | `-.
      /\ `-.
      \_\_ `-.
      ########~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`@(((<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

My kid is the next Messi. Your kid rides the pine

Comment

You read every thread, even if it has nothing to do with you or your kid? Who is the loser?

Comment

my kid has offers from Europe and USMNT but we are just waiting for him to turn 18 so he can sign contracts, he is only 9. Who is the loser now?

Comment

my kid has offers from Europe and USMNT but we are just waiting for him to turn 18 so he can sign contracts, he is only 9. Who is the loser now?
              Mine was signed in utero

Comment

You pudwaker are the one who needs to get a life if your reading every thread here. Seriously you walked right into to this one.

Comment

#illiterate
                  #cantspellforsh!t
                  #propergrammarisforlosers
                  #spanglishrocks

*loser (your wife is loose, you are a loser. See the difference?)
                  *pudwHaCkers (you forgot a few letters)
                  *will (Will is a proper noun)
                  *kid's (needs possessive tense)

Signed,
                  Your kid's PE teacher and soccer coach

Comment

Looser as what your mom is and why we can hate her for bringing you into this world and why your dad deserves to be b!tch slapped for not bagging it in the first place.

Comment

Looser as what your mom is and why we can hate her for bringing you into this world and why your dad deserves to be b!tch slapped for not bagging it in the first place.
                      try learning the english!

Comment

try learning the english!

Try learning the difference between English and grammar. Thanks to the hole in your dad's Trojan, we are now burdened with a little turd trying to be clever and failing miserably while posting on TS.

Please know that your oxygen thieving life is of no value and the idea that you could procreate and continue your tainted gene pool saddens everyone.

Comment

Maybe your kid won’t make any money playing soccer but my son plays for Weston. They breed too talent. Stop being a hater.

Comment

I'll have you know that I am a "trivial pudwhacker".

Comment

Soccer is not an American sport. It seems like down here because in South Florida is filled up latins. Travel around, third tier sport. It’s too bad bc it’s a great sport but no talent plays in America.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X