Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Monteverdes arrogance actually makes Orlando city look humble. They are just a private school that has brought in tons of Africans. There are other private schools locally with superior education value. I would not send my kid there for school and I will wait to see how they end up handling the soccer outside of high school sports.
    Better yet you’re going to see when thry’ll Cut jr.

Comment

totally true!

and winning HS matches 8-0 does not develop players. but it helps foreign athletes come to attention of scouts.

Like all boarding schools with some kids paying in full and some on scholarship, MV is essentially a scheme to finance the cost of importing foreign players on scholarship and obtain visas for them. From his days at Clemson, the Director there knows how to recruit from abroad and sell the college scholarship/pro dream.

But USSF will not be impressed by the MV 170 match HS win streak or foreign recruits who can't register for DA until U19, so unless the MV-coached OCDA teams make the playoffs this year, look for MV-backed OCDA to be put in Tier 2 of USSDA next year when USSF implements 2 Tier system
      Didn't a high school from Naples just tied them.

Comment

Didn't a high school from Naples just tied them.
        and how did MV coaches do yesterday with the OCDA v Kendall?

Comment

I can almost guarantee that they couldn't do worse than last four months.

Comment

MV is geared to play like HS long ball one up top defend this is the way US soccer is going fast players win funny forget building the ball its over.

Comment

MV is geared to play like HS long ball one up top defend this is the way US soccer is going fast players win funny forget building the ball its over.
              Time will tell if MV’s OCDA can win at 19s and 17s next few months.

Playing direct works sometimes in DA, but top tier teams with good tactics prevail 90% of time against that style.

Game day Squad selection and roster depth is much more important in DA than HS ball.

Comment

I can tell you coaching cost the 15s the game plus the 2 MV kids they tried to play in the second half. MP has a losing record in DA. The comment about arrogance at MV is spot on OC truly ran things with more class than this terd ball.

Comment

I can tell you coaching cost the 15s the game plus the 2 MV kids they tried to play in the second half. MP has a losing record in DA. The comment about arrogance at MV is spot on OC truly ran things with more class than this terd ball.
                  how did 17s do? OC match report not uploaded yet but Kendall's says they scored 2 goals

OC 19s match report says 3-3 draw but details look wrong for example 2 keepers listed as starters who went 90 min (interesting strategy). Is MV admin just bad at using DA website, or MV coaches think they can play roster games with ussf?

Comment

Get use to it, OCDA as it was is no longer. Might be time to explore other options. Not that the OCDA promise to pros was going to happen for 98% of these guys now for sure not with MV at the helm.

Comment

Get use to it, OCDA as it was is no longer. Might be time to explore other options. Not that the OCDA promise to pros was going to happen for 98% of these guys now for sure not with MV at the helm.
                      Time to look into Florida Elite Orlando.

Comment

Time to look into Florida Elite Orlando.

Pls go back to you Florida Elite moms string. you are just a pain in the ass...we so don’t care about you all...seriously....

Comment

Pls go back to you Florida Elite moms string. you are just a pain in the ass...we so don’t care about you all...seriously....
                          This is awesome. Looks like Orlando and Jacksonville people don't care for fesa.

Comment

You got that. Folks let's put this to rest there will be no Florida Elite Orlando and no merger. I think the poster on options probably meant options like another DA, ECNL or better, just my observation.

Comment

You got that. Folks let's put this to rest there will be no Florida Elite Orlando and no merger. I think the poster on options probably meant options like another DA, ECNL or better, just my observation.
                              http://mvasports.com/news/2018/2/2/s...-a-alumni.aspx

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X