Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montverde Academy

My estimation is average academics with soccer program using foreign players to compete at high school level.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My estimation is average academics with soccer program using foreign players to compete at high school level.
    GPS Orlando has a residence school to help place those foreign players. The perfect partnership.

Comment

GPS Orlando has a residence school to help place those foreign players. The perfect partnership.
      Lake Highland prep is a much better option with superior academics and a high quality club like GPS.

Comment

Lake Highland prep is a much better option with superior academics and a high quality club like GPS.
        Do they give out "soccer scholarships" to attend?

Comment

You are so right.

Comment

Right on. They can compete with most decent high school teams. The few times they have made the mistake of scheduling scrimmages against club teams were ugly.

Comment

Right on. They can compete with most decent high school teams. The few times they have made the mistake of scheduling scrimmages against club teams were ugly.
              http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...0114-post.html

Comment

So two years ago. C'mon man. Q: Have you seen them play anyone decent lately? A: No. They don't play anyone decent.

Comment

GPS is terrible. Awful development. They have done nothing lthis year and continue to go down hill. Stay away would be my advice.

Comment

They play rec/mix high school teams. Boys & girls Montverde teams.

Comment

GPS is terrible. Awful development. They have done nothing lthis year and continue to go down hill. Stay away would be my advice.
                      People know first hand when they see development. Anonymous TS posts are taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

They play rec/mix high school teams. Boys & girls Montverde teams.
                        They could bring in the GPS coaches during the day to increase development.

Comment

So two years ago. C'mon man. Q: Have you seen them play anyone decent lately? A: No. They don't play anyone decent.
                          I think there are two different components of boys Montverde soccer. They have sima (soccer institute of Montverde Academy) which has close to 200 Kids. I don’t believe that they play local high school teams. Then they might have a team that plays high school. Girls varsity is top notch

Comment

I think there are two different components of boys Montverde soccer. They have sima (soccer institute of Montverde Academy) which has close to 200 Kids. I don’t believe that they play local high school teams. Then they might have a team that plays high school. Girls varsity is top notch
                            Sima is the equivalent of a recreational program and the high school team is a foreign All star team playing in a high school league. The academic level does not compare to other local private schools. They do wear cute uniforms and have dormitories for those who want ship their kids off.

Comment

Sima is the equivalent of a recreational program and the high school team is a foreign All star team playing in a high school league. The academic level does not compare to other local private schools. They do wear cute uniforms and have dormitories for those who want ship their kids off.
                              As a smaller private school do they play in division 1 or 2?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X