Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is someone bringing up KG? She has nothing to do with this and isn't even on the board and I know for a fact she wouldnt be engaging in this trash website....its classless
    You know for a "fact." Thanks KG!

Comment

You are an idiot..if you are going to comment on a thread stick to the subject. Leave the Munson family alone and leave KG out of this as its completely unrelated to this post.

Comment

You are an idiot..if you are going to comment on a thread stick to the subject. Leave the Munson family alone and leave KG out of this as its completely unrelated to this post.
        No, you are a retard! The whole thread was because Mr. Munson went ape****e on a referee and caused the entire team's parents to be suspended. The Board is at fault here and KG is no innocent person as we all know. She is just as much of a troublemaker from what I am told!

Comment

Correct...so why are you obsessed with this family? Think what you want but I am not affiliated with CSU, however, have many friends there that are very happy. Go do something constructive beside calling people you dont know retarded...not a very sympathetic word I might add. Only insecure idiots use the word retarded

Comment

Correct...so why are you obsessed with this family? Think what you want but I am not affiliated with CSU, however, have many friends there that are very happy. Go do something constructive beside calling people you dont know retarded...not a very sympathetic word I might add. Only insecure idiots use the word retarded
            sorry, if you want us to believe you are not affiliated with CSU, you must think we are all retarded. I am neither insecure nor an idiot, but you are clearly retarded

Comment

sorry, if you want us to believe you are not affiliated with CSU, you must think we are all retarded. I am neither insecure nor an idiot, but you are clearly retarded
              If you are at CSU, you are retarded

Comment

If you are at CSU, you are retarded
                Very true

Comment

Parents all over south Florida from Miami to Jupiter are just a crazy! They undermine there coaches they undermine the organization at clubs . It’s all just pay to play, they yell at the referee and the refugees that come into this country. We have seen them trying to coach there kids from the sidelines and then the ones who in private talk to coaches and managers and board members to get there kids more playing time more touches on and on . Just stop pointing out the obvious ones and look on the mirror !

Comment

Parents all over south Florida from Miami to Jupiter are just a crazy! They undermine there coaches they undermine the organization at clubs . It’s all just pay to play, they yell at the referee and the refugees that come into this country. We have seen them trying to coach there kids from the sidelines and then the ones who in private talk to coaches and managers and board members to get there kids more playing time more touches on and on . Just stop pointing out the obvious ones and look on the mirror !
                    Thanks for the holiday cheer. I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. It would be "their" not "there" and "in" the mirror, not "on" the mirror. You must be one of those refugees you were talking about. The club that is being talked about here had done quite a good job in undermining themselves. They are asking for a substantial amount of money from "their" families and not delivering. When you have a BOD made up of parents from primarily one team, what would you expect really? Merry Christmas!

Comment

Best part of holiday break is the parents from soccer are all gone ! It’s the best part of waking up is CSU in your cup !

Comment

Best part of holiday break is the parents from soccer are all gone ! It’s the best part of waking up is CSU in your cup !
                        Heard there are some issues going on with the club.

Comment

Heard there are some issues going on with the club.
                          So the DOC of the club takes his team to Disney and they don't score in three games playing in the lowest bracket of the tournament. An amazing accomplishment!

Comment

Cut & Pasted from FYSA Website:

Name Pass # Team Code Game# Game Date Foul Susp Fine Served Last Update
                            * Munson, Shane Parent CSU2003FC1 5578 11/4/2017 OTH 0 N/A 0 11/9/2017
                            Banned from ANY SFU games for 60 days, UNTIL 1/4/2018

* All Parents Parents CSU2003FC1 5578 11/4/2017 OTH 1 N/A 0 11/15/2017
                            All Parents BANNED from ANY SFUYSA games for 1 game; Club MUST MARK GAME ROSTER AS NO PARENTS ALLOWED and have Referee Sign-off separately on this.; Then Report; REVISED
                            Ha. FYSA is a joke. Parents will be there.

Comment

CSU is growing and all other clubs are falling to the DA so funny to watch now you any player has to join CSU fitting don't you think ?

Comment

CSU is growing and all other clubs are falling to the DA so funny to watch now you any player has to join CSU fitting don't you think ?
                                Speak English! CSU is a dumpster fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X