Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BS; the PHU girls were healthy. They couldn't keep up with the speed and intensity of Oviedo...so cocky before and then excuses why you can't finish...the refs were trying to give PHU the game.
    And you no this how? Are you a PHU parent bashing its own team? Are you a Oviedo parent and have no clue who is or not healthy? Cocky?? You can tell this how, by looking at someone in the stands? I don't think anyone was saying or making excuses. Just saying it was good soccer, just not GREAT.

Comment

And you no this how? Are you a PHU parent bashing its own team? Are you a Oviedo parent and have no clue who is or not healthy? Cocky?? You can tell this how, by looking at someone in the stands? I don't think anyone was saying or making excuses. Just saying it was good soccer, just not GREAT.
      2/15 quote from Tampa paper....day before the contest..""I'm pretty sure this will be the first time this season that we will play the underdog role. Our girls love that. They are ready for the challenge. I know Oviedo hasn't give up a goal all season, but I feel confident that we can score. We are playing pretty well right now." First-year PHU coach Randy Irick"

and then all of a sudden the next day they are unhealthy and not up to "par", only reason PHU lost.

but you're right; one can't tell from the stands.

Comment

2/15 quote from Tampa paper....day before the contest..""I'm pretty sure this will be the first time this season that we will play the underdog role. Our girls love that. They are ready for the challenge. I know Oviedo hasn't give up a goal all season, but I feel confident that we can score. We are playing pretty well right now." First-year PHU coach Randy Irick"

and then all of a sudden the next day they are unhealthy and not up to "par", only reason PHU lost.

but you're right; one can't tell from the stands.
        Wow you have a big grudge against the PHU team/coach. What's the matter, didn't get the job.

Comment

Oviedo to take home another State Championship.
          What happened your kick and run not work.

Comment

Oviedo lost 1-0 and he was so sure

Comment

Oviedo lost 1-0 and he was so sure
              He's at the bar with the guy from Boca. Lourdes sent them both home crying.

Comment

He's at the bar with the guy from Boca. Lourdes sent them both home crying.
                Who is Lourdes?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  who is lourdes?
                  the state champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Need to be in 3a. That was the slowest game ever. And do they even practice PKs? Easy stops on slow kicks b

Comment

Oviedo got outplayed. Kick and Run vs Lourdes, a team that plays good soccer. Happy to see kick and run lost.

Comment

Oviedo got outplayed. Kick and Run vs Lourdes, a team that plays good soccer. Happy to see kick and run lost.
                        More like outcoached! When their game plan didn't work, they weren't able to adjust.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X