Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, your words are wrong. Pastora has the Ace Card with Marcelo's new position. If Zig tries to or even if he does manage to get rid of Pasora. Pasotra will have Zig's kid black balled by Marcelo.

Pastora is NOT going anywhere
    Zig has $ and connections dont need either

Comment

Zig has $ and connections dont need either
      LOTS of deluded soccer parents have $$ and connections--but does his kid have any talent or about the same as 100s of others but daddy's $$ and connections ensure spots on teams he's marginally qualified for?

Comment

LOTS of deluded soccer parents have $$ and connections--but does his kid have any talent or about the same as 100s of others but daddy's $$ and connections ensure spots on teams he's marginally qualified for?
        Decent player like the 100 others amazing player with Daddy's $$$$ and connections

Comment

at some point weston has to be responsible for the products they showcase... original weston kids are struggling to hide bad technique, hard to watch sometimes.

Comment

at some point weston has to be responsible for the products they showcase... original weston kids are struggling to hide bad technique, hard to watch sometimes.
            Which is hidden by bringing in outside players

Comment

hey I thought the Zig wasn't president anymore Hmmmmmm........

http://westonfc.org/about-weston-fc/board-of-directors/

it states for 2015-2016

Comment

hey I thought the Zig wasn't president anymore Hmmmmmm........

http://westonfc.org/about-weston-fc/board-of-directors/

it states for 2015-2016
                he is prez. that lists the board of directors

Comment

a moment of silence for neveleff....pray he is not as corrupt and incompetent as Michia.

Comment

a moment of silence for neveleff....pray he is not as corrupt and incompetent as Michia.
                    Ditto.

Comment

Oh don't worry his is!! still proving it yeas late r

Comment

Relax! If and when an MLS team makes to to S.FL Weston and Kendall both become something very different. The MLS DA will become king and both Weston and Kendall will be developing players for the MLS DA.

Comment

Relax! If and when an MLS team makes to to S.FL Weston and Kendall both become something very different. The MLS DA will become king and both Weston and Kendall will be developing players for the MLS DA.
                          Weston, Kendall DEVELOPING? In the same sentence? Seriously? Between the two clubs since DA has come into existence, how many kids are on national teams? Playing in MLS programs now? The percentage is pretty pathetic. Parents are delusional and spending gobs of money for false dreams and BS!

Comment

My son is in weston and i couldnt be happier spending the cash. I believe he is getting real good coaching from a competent instructor. He is also getting good agility and speed training from the trainers before the coach takes over. Its easy to hate on Weston because of their expensive nature and their history of taking others players. But that is the nature of the game down here. You can either play it, or complain on boards like this. As far as Marcelo, i have only met the man once and dont really care much about him. hopefully my son is good enough to make it to that level, but if he isnt, he isnt, i wont complain like a little kid about how unfair the system is, or how biased these weston coaches are. It is my job as a parent to find the best coaches to help my son attain the best possible chance to succeed. If anyone thinks that is in Miramar, West Pines, Sunrise or Plantation over Weston, Wellington or Kendall, they are mistaken. You have to have the exposure the DA program gives you, without exposure, you are invisible. If soccer is in your childs cards, play the game, stop being a little b!tch and complaining so dang much.

Peace and love,
                            Ringo

Comment

My son is in weston and i couldnt be happier spending the cash. I believe he is getting real good coaching from a competent instructor. He is also getting good agility and speed training from the trainers before the coach takes over. Its easy to hate on Weston because of their expensive nature and their history of taking others players. But that is the nature of the game down here. You can either play it, or complain on boards like this. As far as Marcelo, i have only met the man once and dont really care much about him. hopefully my son is good enough to make it to that level, but if he isnt, he isnt, i wont complain like a little kid about how unfair the system is, or how biased these weston coaches are. It is my job as a parent to find the best coaches to help my son attain the best possible chance to succeed. If anyone thinks that is in Miramar, West Pines, Sunrise or Plantation over Weston, Wellington or Kendall, they are mistaken. You have to have the exposure the DA program gives you, without exposure, you are invisible. If soccer is in your childs cards, play the game, stop being a little b!tch and complaining so dang much.

Peace and love,
                              Ringo

Weston has proven that they are a solid club. this is about the leverage and bias of having a USSF Technical Director based out of there and then trying to stiffarm other clubs.

Comment

It is with great pride, and a touch of sadness, that I announce that our Technical Director, Marcelo Neveleff will be leaving the Club to join US Soccer as the US Soccer Technical Advisor for the Southeastern United States.

Marcelo has been an incredible leader of the Club for many years and, through his leadership, Weston FC has become one of the most highly respected youth soccer clubs in the US as well as throughout the world. Marcelo has developed a curriculum and training methodology that has been recognized as one of the best in the country, elevated the coaching staff to the highest level, put a structure and governance in place that few clubs anywhere have, and has the kids playing terrific soccer.

More importantly, Marcelo has been the inspirational leader of the Club and a terrific role model for many boys and girls as he truly lives the Club mission of teaching soccer in a positive environment. It is a testament to Marcelo and the accomplishments he has achieved both personally and for the Club that the US Soccer Federation has offered him this tremendous opportunity. We will miss him dearly but we know that he will be around often and we wish him all the best in this important role.

Victor Pastora, Weston FC Assistant Technical Director, will be promoted to Technical Director upon Marcelo's departure. We are very pleased to promote Victor to this role. As many of you know, Victor and Marcelo work side by side in leading the Club and we know Victor is going to do a fantastic job as the Technical Director.

Victor is also recognized by US Soccer and around the world as one of the top Technical Directors in the nation. We are very fortunate to have someone with Victor's credentials and who has been leading the Program for many years along with Marcelo to be able to step in with little or no transition. We are looking forward to Victor continuing the great tradition at Weston FC of developing good people and good soccer players.

Below is a note from Marcelo. If you have a chance to say goodbye I know he would appreciate it, or, say hello, the next time you see him in his US Soccer gear at our fields.

Sincerely in soccer,

Steve Ziegler
                                President, Weston FC

To all the Weston FC players, coaches and parents,

The reason for this note is to let all of you know that I accepted a full time position with US Soccer Federation as a Technical Advisor for the Southeast Region.This decision was not an easy one to make as this club means a lot to me . In 2009 when Weston FC hired me to run the Academy program, I knew we were going to build one of the strongest programs in the nation, not only because of the quality of our players, but also because we achieved to put one of the best coaching staff a good vision from the Board of Directors and club members support.

Back then Stephen Enriquez was the president and Jerry Willenborg was the boys VP. They were the ones that worked really hard to have what we have today and were the ones that really believed and worked next to me to make this program so successful. Stephen is still involved as the Vice President of the Academy Program.

During all this time "more believers" were coming in with more ideas and more energy and time away from their work and families to get this going even better day in and day out. Steve Ziegler and Ares Michaelides, both understood and saw the big picture and lead this club with the right vision from day one. Tony deCastro, Doug Weston, Steve Lewis and Dave Sanderson the same way.

Victor Pastora will step in as a new Technical Director, I trust and know that my great friend and right hand man Victor will continue to maintain and make the program even better. The club is in excellent hands.

The coaching staff we have is one of the top coaching staff in the country, not only because of the licenses they hold, but the knowledge and passion that they show everyday on the field to keep developing good people playing soccer.

Doctor Daniel Serravite and Victor Musa, thank you not only for being good friends but for always saying it the way you feel it. That created a great and healthy environment in our coaching staff!

Thank you to Alessandro Sbrizzo, for your knowledge and patience.

Thank you to Brandon Collins and Mirco Gubellini for all your great work.

Thank you to all the boys coaching staff, I hope and trust you guys will keep doing a great job.

My managers throughout the years, from Alan Katz, Gustavo Barraza, Jamie Ketchup, Vanessa Hansen, Lionel Pannunzio....so many people ! Sorry if I'm forgetting any names....all of you managers within the academy program, THANKS!

Thanks to our great staff Engrid Spence and Christine Thomas.

Thanks to our Girls Program Technical staff, Carlos Parra Tim Miller, Marcelo, Valdivia, Brent Kellum, Judah Cooks and all the girls coaching staff, for always supporting our ideas and all your dedication to the Girls Program to make it one of the best in the country.

My job with the USSF will be helping the academy clubs,(including Weston FC), from the region and also helping the rest of the non academy clubs to get better, and to help the US in developing the top quality players that will help us someday to be the top soccer nation in the world.

The future looks bright!

You'll see me around very often but instead of wearing the Weston FC logo , I will be wearing the US Soccer one.

This position makes me and my family very proud, I hope it makes all of you proud as I'm a product of this great club.

Lastly I want to thank the players and their willingness to get better!
                                And of course, a special thanks to all the parents for your trust to give us your children and let us work with them.

My starting day will be December 1st, so I'll be around until then.

I would like to meet every academy program team today Tuesday November 10 to give the boys the news and I'll meet parents between field 7-8 at every hour between 4 and 8 PM just in case any of you have any questions.

Lastly, please join me in welcoming Juan Carlos Michia, another great addition to our coaching staff and a great investment on our player development by our Board.

Anyway, this is not a good bye note, but rather a see you around one!

Thanks so much WESTON FC for these marvelous years. This opportunity is one in a lifetime and it is not only a recognition to me, but rather a recognition for the whole organization.

All the best!
                                Marcelo Neveleff
                                Yeah Marcelo, keep sending crappy weston kids to the national camps. You will be exposed for being biased and useless... it is only a matter of time... tick tock

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X