X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La academia

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    La academia Just send me a txt msg to go to a camp for a week and it was only 400 a week
    La who??? They play under MSVG banner because they ain’t a club and coded as second division since they are a banner club with no fields and their coaches delusional. They are good for stealing and poaching players that’s about it. Please la academia is all tamp with their delusional non ever playing soccer parents. Its a sad club.

Comment

La who??? They play under MSVG banner because they ain’t a club and coded as second division since they are a banner club with no fields and their coaches delusional. They are good for stealing and poaching players that’s about it. Please la academia is all tamp with their delusional non ever playing soccer parents. Its a sad club.
      And where did you play, Barcelona? Oh that’s right you probably were the all time leading scorer in a Rec league.

Comment

And where did you play, Barcelona? Oh that’s right you probably were the all time leading scorer in a Rec league.
        It doesn’t matter who played where. But it does when the crazy “MOMager” and coaches at la academia pretend they will make your kid the next Messi because they are from Argentina and are above all when in reality they are jobless parents trying to live vicariously through their kid

Comment

La academia sucks, two more kids leaving for won next season. Now they are promising the moon to my wife do we don't take our child to weston.

Comment

La academia sucks, two more kids leaving for won next season. Now they are promising the moon to my wife do we don't take our child to weston.
            English please

Comment

You moron la academia doesn't call players, stop lying

Comment

You moron la academia doesn't call players, stop lying
                Who said anything about calling? Reading comprehension

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X