Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another top club leaving the DA to be all in ECNL

Slammers have officially said no thanks to the DA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slammers have officially said no thanks to the DA.
    Wait, that’s the OW Mom team right?

Comment

huh....everyone holds the West Coast up as being the golden example of GDA, how it's supposed to be. Two of their teams finished in first place in the toughest division in the country. This isn't a club like Ma Stars leaving for more obvious reasons. No way you can spin this story as anything but bad news.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....018-19-season/

Comment

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My daughter plays with a GDA club, not OW, and she is committed to a D1 college, so please tell me why we should care about Slammers business decisions?

Comment

My daughter plays with a GDA club, not OW, and she is committed to a D1 college, so please tell me why we should care about Slammers business decisions?
            you care so much that you are on a CT board? pretty pathetic. You win the soft Daddy award

Comment

Its all aprt of the "agenda"

when outsiders post here (like me) we are told to go away its local. yet i see posts referring to WC stuff all the time. Anything that furthers the anti GDA agenda is fair game. Our area has 2 ECNL founders - Stars and PDA. For tha reason alone, teh ECNL cabal will be strong.

Do whats working for you and ignore the propaganda. GDA at the right CLub can be very good if well implemented in spite of what these folks say.

Comment

you care so much that you are on a CT board? pretty pathetic. You win the soft Daddy award
                Stock reply. Im not the OP, but why not just answer the OPs question ?

Comment

huh....everyone holds the West Coast up as being the golden example of GDA, how it's supposed to be. Two of their teams finished in first place in the toughest division in the country. This isn't a club like Ma Stars leaving for more obvious reasons. No way you can spin this story as anything but bad news.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....018-19-season/
                  Clubs leaving doesn’t even tell the whole story. I have heard that players that left ECNL teams last year for GDA are moving back to ECNL next year. Teams may still be in GDA but talent is migrating back to ECNL in some regions of the country. Players and parents were really disappointed with the level of competition and so many lopsided games.

Comment

Clubs leaving doesn’t even tell the whole story. I have heard that players that left ECNL teams last year for GDA are moving back to ECNL next year. Teams may still be in GDA but talent is migrating back to ECNL in some regions of the country. Players and parents were really disappointed with the level of competition and so many lopsided games.
                    Too bad the ECNL-mafia won't let other teams in, so those who have been shut out have to find other avenues.

Comment

Too bad the ECNL-mafia won't let other teams in, so those who have been shut out have to find other avenues.
                      If they let everyone in then we would call them GDA!

Comment

Gda needed to make themselves a better option then the competition. They are not competing on price or travel burden or level of play, or coaching....they have not made themselves an obvious pick for a player. Don't know why.

Comment

Whaaaa, really? The ECNL elitists have been running this one up the flag pole all year long. Better players are leaving, well my daughter is pretty good, and she is not leaving, so there goes your soccer propaganda campaign....

Comment

Gda needed to make themselves a better option then the competition. They are not competing on price or travel burden or level of play, or coaching....they have not made themselves an obvious pick for a player. Don't know why.
                            As a parent, USSDA got a lot of things wrong, but we believe in the concept, end of story.

Comment

If I don’t care, why do you???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X