Is NYSC targeting BS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious that BS might think they're important enough to be targeted. People are leaving on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Heard that BS losing 2003 academy striker who scored tons a goals. Going to NYSC. How many players does that make going from BS to NYSC?

Is NYSC trying to screw up BS?
      Should have merged BS

Comment

Should have merged BS
        never was an option, just a TS rumour

Comment

It's the only option that makes sense

Comment

It's the only option that makes sense
            for BS maybe but not for NYSC. no way that merger's accretive to the NYSC bottom line and they will get full BDA next year anyway.

Comment

for BS maybe but not for NYSC. no way that merger's accretive to the NYSC bottom line and they will get full BDA next year anyway.
              It takes out a competitor gives them a better foothold in FC

Comment

They talking to 2 more bs 03

Comment

I agree it brings little to NYSC. Players are finding their way there without having a deal in place. BS has no real assets to acquire.

Comment

Looking at it objectively as a business transaction, you need to ask what is the value each club would bring to a merger. You go down the line and NYSC has all the advantages.

-Field - check
                    -Coaches - check
                    -DA status - partial now but full soon
                    -Access to talent - check (they are drawing kids from pretty far north in CT)
                    -Results - check (just compare records & tournament performance)
                    -Reputation - perhaps BS had the advantage as recently as a year or two ago. not anymore

So if you are the NYSC Board Members, what would cause you to want a merger? It's a no brainer for BS but I cant think of a reason for NYSC.

If I was MK, I would think about rolling up the small clubs/training organizations and take market share in CT. You may not be a DA club but if you take down Revolution, Rush, Ole, Viza, JA Academy, etc., you can have a stranglehold on CT. Not a very friendly option, but one that would be the best business decision. In that scenario, you make it cost prohibitive for new clubs to pop up, you take over town travel programs in more towns, and you have your hands on every player in Fairfield Co. Then you become formidable and force NYSC, NYCFC, and Red Bulls to deal with you.

Will never happen... but it may be the only play left.

Comment

I agree it’s never going to happen but it’s a fact the MK requested and had a meeting with NYSC to explore the idea. This shows you how desperate the Greek is. At first I did not believe it either but verifiered via multiple independent sources.

Crazy how quickly things can go bad. Before he went chasing DA he was king of the hill.

Comment

I agree it’s never going to happen but it’s a fact the MK requested and had a meeting with NYSC to explore the idea. This shows you how desperate the Greek is. At first I did not believe it either but verifiered via multiple independent sources.

Crazy how quickly things can go bad. Before he went chasing DA he was king of the hill.
                        Does anyone really feel sorry for MK & the BSC Organization?

F No!..... They had it coming to them. He ran the club with a Dictatorship Mentality for years Parents and their kids are fed up.
                        The ship would be sailing nicely if he just kept it soccer simple. Too much mind games with ideas and principles that have nothing to do with soccer whatsoever along with a failed place they can call home you can officially write the program off.

Comment

Looking at it objectively as a business transaction, you need to ask what is the value each club would bring to a merger. You go down the line and NYSC has all the advantages.

-Field - check
                          -Coaches - check
                          -DA status - partial now but full soon
                          -Access to talent - check (they are drawing kids from pretty far north in CT)
                          -Results - check (just compare records & tournament performance)
                          -Reputation - perhaps BS had the advantage as recently as a year or two ago. not anymore

So if you are the NYSC Board Members, what would cause you to want a merger? It's a no brainer for BS but I cant think of a reason for NYSC.

If I was MK, I would think about rolling up the small clubs/training organizations and take market share in CT. You may not be a DA club but if you take down Revolution, Rush, Ole, Viza, JA Academy, etc., you can have a stranglehold on CT. Not a very friendly option, but one that would be the best business decision. In that scenario, you make it cost prohibitive for new clubs to pop up, you take over town travel programs in more towns, and you have your hands on every player in Fairfield Co. Then you become formidable and force NYSC, NYCFC, and Red Bulls to deal with you.

Will never happen... but it may be the only play left.
                          Some of those clubs have been around for a while and are done fine. They don't need BS and if they did nothing is stopping anyone from taking a meeting. But they don't. Better players from those clubs go to BS or other top clubs regardless. All acquisition does is buy volume which over time might help their bank account.

None of those clubs has what BS needs - a facility.

Comment

Is the club still taking donations?

Comment

Is the club still taking donations?
                              Bigger question - is anyone still willing to donate. Fool me once...

Comment

It’s not a fact just because you say it is. A fact requires verifiable evidence, which you cannot provide on this anonymous sh1tshow of a board. People typically refer to what you’re saying as a rumor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X