Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is NYSC targeting BS?

Heard that BS losing 2003 academy striker who scored tons a goals. Going to NYSC. How many players does that make going from BS to NYSC?

Is NYSC trying to screw up BS?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard that BS losing 2003 academy striker who scored tons a goals. Going to NYSC. How many players does that make going from BS to NYSC?

Survival of the fittest

Comment

I heard MK was offered a coaching position at NYSC.

Stay tuned.

Comment

Stay tuned.
        He will coach the 2006 academy team.
        Payback time.

Comment

Lol this is great. I think BS did that all by itself MK

Comment

Curse of the DA. First it killed off SCP and now Beachside.

Comment

Stay tuned.
              With all the craziness going on I can’t tell if this is a joke or for real.

Comment

With all the craziness going on I can’t tell if this is a joke or for real.
                MK would never, ever work for someone else. His ego is bigger than the tristate area.

What is real is BS players departing in large numbers for NYSC and elsewhere.

Comment

Curse of the DA. First it killed off SCP and now Beachside.
                  SC - poor management
                  BS - poor management + NYCFC + non MLS DA losing its luster (mostly the first bit)

Comment

I heard that NYSC built their new facility for no other reason than to embarrass BS and that the facility is very poorly built.

Comment

I heard that NYSC built their new facility for no other reason than to embarrass BS and that the facility is very poorly built.
                      lol yes clubs make huge financial decisions based on that all the time.

BS has embarrassed itself all on its own.

Comment

Mk up early this morning

Comment

The new manhattanville field is nice. Remains to be seen what the bubble will look like but they're generally all pretty similar.

Comment

I heard NYSC is offering tuition free to every BS player solely to embarass BS. They will lose tons of money, but just think how embarassed MK will be!

Comment

I heard NYSC is offering tuition free to every BS player solely to embarass BS. They will lose tons of money, but just think how embarassed MK will be!
                              Actually, NYSC promised the 03 BS striker that he would start for their brand new u16/u17 Academy team. Current 02 talent is marginal, at best, so they're looking to pinch as much as they can from their friendly neighbors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X