Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer goal size

Want to buy a goal for our backyard for my 11 year old to practice shooting . Have a small one now. What size would you recommend?

Build a wall instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Build a wall instead.
      Yes, and make your neighbor to the South pay for it.

Comment

Want to buy a goal for our backyard for my 11 year old to practice shooting . Have a small one now. What size would you recommend?
        If they are playing U13 next year they will be moving up to larger goal

https://www.google.com/search?q=socc...XZ-54Kc4Q_9AM:

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Look at goalrilla products . I have futsal on one end and other end 5 x7 goal but it's also a rebounder both sides of goal to play it back by yourself . Not cheap but well worth it. I built a 50x 65 foot field . Futsal.one blows up and other is heavy steel stationary.

Comment

Yes, and make your neighbor to the South pay for it.
              Make your backyard great again!

Comment

I have two of these in my backyard, easy to move around (even for the kids) and surprisingly durable (left them out in the winter). Had them for almost 3 years now. I wouldn’t recommend much larger or you’ll never be able to move them around easily and I also wouldn’t recommend any metal as it will rust and wear quickly. You don’t really need regulation size goals in our yard.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/p...12x6nstntntsct

Comment

if ow put in bigger goals then maybe they would score more

Comment

if ow put in bigger goals then maybe they would score more
                    Only if they start moving the ball forwards instead of always moving it backwards and sideways.

Comment

I have two of these in my backyard, easy to move around (even for the kids) and surprisingly durable (left them out in the winter). Had them for almost 3 years now. I wouldn’t recommend much larger or you’ll never be able to move them around easily and I also wouldn’t recommend any metal as it will rust and wear quickly. You don’t really need regulation size goals in our yard.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/p...12x6nstntntsct
                      Perfect. About the size I was thinking. One we have now is hockey net size. Thanks!

Comment

Wait, you have a yard big enough for that, how??

Comment

Wait, you have a yard big enough for that, how??
                          I'd assume his yard comes with his house where he lives, not everybody lives in a place where neighbor is right on top of them..

Comment

I'd assume his yard comes with his house where he lives, not everybody lives in a place where neighbor is right on top of them..
                            That’s true Mr. President, do you want your warm milk now?

Comment

Not a rep and get no kickback but these guys sell quality stuff if you want real size goals.

https://www.satorsoccer.com/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X