Sporting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are so stupid . You know nothing about sporting. Sporting obv will succeed ,we thank cjsa vale for taking leftovers. The only place for top players to play in the area will be sporting period. They have great coaches and develop well. Tied to myself will always make sporting come out on top. And whoever the idiot who mentioned a teams in ccsl have no clue . Majority of a teams play in nyscl leauges and next year's npl edp get your **** straight interns

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You guys are so stupid . You know nothing about sporting. Sporting obv will succeed ,we thank cjsa vale for taking leftovers. The only place for top players to play in the area will be sporting period. They have great coaches and develop well. Tied to myself will always make sporting come out on top. And whoever the idiot who mentioned a teams in ccsl have no clue . Majority of a teams play in nyscl leauges and next year's npl edp get your **** straight interns
      Does this site have a translator????

Comment

EDP left US Club Soccer so they won't have NPL option. Get your facts straight.

Comment

Does this site have a translator????
          That would be GV. You can tell because he writes the same way on Facebook, like a moron

Comment

EDP left US Club Soccer so they won't have NPL option. Get your facts straight.
            So what will they have?

Comment

You speaka greaaat

Comment

That would be GV. You can tell because he writes the same way on Facebook, like a moron
                Or someone that grew up speaking another language, DT.

Comment

Wrong again . Vale might have some cjsa travel players at best and some b team kids that where told come to vale you'll be on a team when in reality it'll be a c team in comparison to sporting gold teams. Parents fall for anything. Not even with sporting and I saw jw trying to recruit and talk to any kid possible who can kick a ball how sad.

Comment

Wrong again . Vale might have some cjsa travel players at best and some b team kids that where told come to vale you'll be on a team when in reality it'll be a c team in comparison to sporting gold teams. Parents fall for anything. Not even with sporting and I saw jw trying to recruit and talk to any kid possible who can kick a ball how sad.
                    My kid is blind in one eye and can’t see out of the other, never mind the wheel chair.....he made the team

Comment

I agree it won't last long but the amount of players wasn't cut by 50% because they have lowered their standards even more and are taking anyone just to get numbers. aside from the 2005 girls and a couple of boys teams their A teams were terrible last year. look up the ccsl standings. none of those "A" teams could even win those weak divisions. it will be a slow death for this club
                      RC has 26 girls on his roster...they need the money

Comment

Wow is this person re-tawd-ed. Looking at the ccsl standings every sporting "a" team is there except for 2 girls and 2 or 3 boys teams. and for the few teams playing in the nycsl "metro" leagues, you actually think that's good? ze taught you dumbf**ks really well

Comment

Stupid parents. Worst coach in soccer history. So funny

Comment

26 players that is typical RC. He will try to recruit as many players as possible with false promises, then weed out the players that he doesn’t want with verbal abuse. He loves to break young girls spirit. Has no idea on how to pick 16-18 girls by a try out process and then try and develop those players weak spots. He’ll end up with 14-15 girls by the start of the season.

Comment

The 04 team only has 9 girls. Looks like RC 04’s didn’t follow him. I’m sure the 04 parents realized he bailed on them after they couldn’t win a game in the EDP and aren’t as strong as he thought. He can’t develop players so his only move is to run. What a Greasy POS

Comment

The 04 team only has 9 girls. Looks like RC 04’s didn’t follow him. I’m sure the 04 parents realized he bailed on them after they couldn’t win a game in the EDP and aren’t as strong as he thought. He can’t develop players so his only move is to run. What a Greasy POS
                                The 04 team didn’t follow RC because they are well educated parents that knew there was no way he was going to get any players into college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X