Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PM was just called in. She is the best player in Ct.
    Top 5 for sure but not the top dog

Comment

Haha. Who is better then PM?

Comment

Haha. Who is better then PM?
        Where does PM play?

Comment

Top 5 for sure but not the top dog
          Please tell me who the top 4 are ahead of her. Still waiting...

Comment

Talking about teenage girls, no matter that they are on a track or not, is a sh*the thing to do

Comment

The idiot that asks questions like this is just a freaking troll who I feel bad for his kid. Probably says to his own daughter, "Why cant you be like PM, KL, LK, TO or MJ"..... I can tell you that PM and KL are tremendous players, teammates and above all....GREAT KIDS that happen to be talented in soccer. My kid loves playing with and on the 02 team. All the girls just gel and play hard for each other.

Take your stupid "bash" question to a Mass board.

Comment

The idiot that asks questions like this is just a freaking troll who I feel bad for his kid. Probably says to his own daughter, "Why cant you be like PM, KL, LK, TO or MJ"..... I can tell you that PM and KL are tremendous players, teammates and above all....GREAT KIDS that happen to be talented in soccer. My kid loves playing with and on the 02 team. All the girls just gel and play hard for each other.

Take your stupid "bash" question to a Mass board.
                Shut up fat Dad. Stop inserting yourself and your daughter into the conversation. Sorry no one knows her initials?

Comment

Shut up fat Dad. Stop inserting yourself and your daughter into the conversation. Sorry no one knows her initials?
                  FU...

Comment

FU...
                    Profound!

Comment

God forbid someone say something positive about players. These conversations always turn into bashing kids and their skills "oh, she/he isn't that good;they "only" got one call up;the school they committed to sucks...." In reality it's jealous parents who shouldn't be allowed to call themselves adults.

Comment

Profound!
                        Haha
                        He Gotcha arsehole! Now take your trash to another board.
                        Do you feel left out with your kids initials being left out? Make her a card, carve them in a tree, BUT why in the f*** are you in need to have in Tikal's be read here.

As the other guy posted.... FU

Comment

God forbid someone say something positive about players. These conversations always turn into bashing kids and their skills "oh, she/he isn't that good;they "only" got one call up;the school they committed to sucks...." In reality it's jealous parents who shouldn't be allowed to call themselves adults.
                          say all the positive things you want to your players in person. Posting it on anonymous message boards is asking for attention/trouble.

Comment

say all the positive things you want to your players in person. Posting it on anonymous message boards is asking for attention/trouble.
                            I totally agree and I never participate in any form. Anyone who tries to get their kid discussed on T'S quickly regrets it. Anyone who puts a player up for discussion that isn't even their own kid should be ashamed of themselves.

OP

Comment

Haha
                              He Gotcha arsehole! Now take your trash to another board.
                              Do you feel left out with your kids initials being left out? Make her a card, carve them in a tree, BUT why in the f*** are you in need to have in Tikal's be read here.

As the other guy posted.... FU
                              Get your GED instead of wasting your time trying to learn how to form coherent thoughts on here. You are a complete dumfuk.

As the other guy posted...FU

Comment

I totally agree and I never participate in any form. Anyone who tries to get their kid discussed on T'S quickly regrets it. Anyone who puts a player up for discussion that isn't even their own kid should be ashamed of themselves.

OP
                                I’m ashamed of you, stop posting initials!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X