Trump is an imbecile and an idiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world has been run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.

This clique includes top Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama. Many of them also believe that, in addition to molesting children, members of this group kill and eat their victims in order to extract a life-extending chemical from their blood.

President Trump was recruited by top military generals to run for president in 2016 in order to break up this criminal conspiracy, end its control of politics and the media, and bring its members to justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The world has been run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who are plotting against Mr. Trump while operating a global child sex-trafficking ring.

This clique includes top Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama. Many of them also believe that, in addition to molesting children, members of this group kill and eat their victims in order to extract a life-extending chemical from their blood.

President Trump was recruited by top military generals to run for president in 2016 in order to break up this criminal conspiracy, end its control of politics and the media, and bring its members to justice.

Trust the plan.

Comment

I have been standing here waiting for the big reveal for the past 72 hours. I am very hurt that they are dragging out The Storm. Shouldn't the be parading the illuminati in Perp Walks to Guantanamo on live TV by now?

I am so confused.

Why would Q lie to us?

The Plan and the Coming Storm were real, right? Please say yes. Please. Oh please.

Comment

A great "awakening" indeed

Someone who is gullibly frightened by a Fake Scary story (like QAnon) should be relieved and pleased and grateful to learn that the purported threat is not real, that the monster is not under the bed, the barbarians are not at the gate, and the sky is not falling. When we do not see such a relief, joy, and gratitude on learning the truth, we are dealing with something other than gullibility.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/slackt...to-do-with-it/

Comment

After day 2 of the Biden administration, Joey is now responsible for 376,000 new cases and 8,500 deaths. Look who has blood on his hands now.

Comment

After day 2 of the Biden administration, Joey is now responsible for 376,000 new cases and 8,500 deaths. Look who has blood on his hands now.
              He should have been doing something for the past 12 months. It's outrageous. Why wasn't he doing anything? I'm mad.

Comment

He should have been doing something for the past 12 months. It's outrageous. Why wasn't he doing anything? I'm mad.
                Folks are dying by the thousands but Joey just gave us gender neutral bathrooms and sports. Somethings are more important than others. Nice job! #priorities

Comment

We need a special prosecutor to investigate why Biden hasn’t done anything about Covid 19 for the past six months. He’s done nothing!

Comment

Trust the plan.

Trump merely is letting the democrats think they are in charge. He is currently on a US Super Aircraft Carrier. The military Special Forces will roll on DC shortly and arrest all non-loyalists.

The deep state satanic cabal responsible for covid and the lock downs and masks will all be tried on television and sent to Guantanamo.

Trump will continue in power for the rest of his natural life at which point his duly named heir, Eric J. Trump will assume power.

Q will be revealed once the democrats are all in custody. My money is on JFK Jr. or DJT Jr.
                    This will be a beautiful day indeed.

Comment

We need a special prosecutor to investigate why Biden hasn’t done anything about Covid 19 for the past six months. He’s done nothing!
                      That’s a bald face lie. He gave us gender neutral bathrooms. What could be more important in a global pandemic? He truly does walk on water!

Comment

Day 3 under the Biden administration with another 192,000 Covid cases and 3,750 deaths. That’s over 12,000 dead in 72 hours. Heck of plan, Joe!

Comment

I want to know why he’s done nothing. We need to get to the bottom of this. Why is he just starting now?

Comment

I want to know why he’s done nothing. We need to get to the bottom of this. Why is he just starting now?
                            Seriously, would u please stop saying he is doing nothing, he is letting boys play girls sports and allowing for illegal aliens to be counted in the census. All vital acts while thousands are dying daily. Hell, I just heard he killed Larry King. Great plan, Joe.

Comment

Day 4 of the Biden Administration grand Covid sham I mean plan with 360,000 new cases and over 15,000 dead. It’s funny, Joey The Clown touted his and Obama’s response to the H1N1 outbreak as a way to make Trump look unprepared and incapable of leading us through COVID. Well Joe, more people have died over the last 96 hours of your administration than all the recorded deaths from H1N1. To top it off, you have a vaccine while Trump did not. Granted this virus is far more deadly but now this administration is getting to see things are a whole lot tougher outta the basement.

Comment

Day 3 under the Biden administration with another 192,000 Covid cases and 3,750 deaths. That’s over 12,000 dead in 72 hours. Heck of plan, Joe!
                                Stupid people of talking soccer complaining about Biden,lol.
                                Can't fix stupid, go back to orange face and his pee fetishes and his attempt to overthrow our democracy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X