Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cost is irrelevant for me.

My kids loves to play soccer and travel. We love to travel and watch soccer.

We have a good time. The kids seems to have a good time, especially when they win.

if you can't afford it, no problem. Or you want to spend you money on something else, it's all good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908322]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You must be loaded if you are staying in hotels that have a bar.

Smart people stay in budget accommodations with vending machines instead of fancy pants bars. Saving up cash.
      This person knows a thing or two about living.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908326]

I yearn for the days when they use to sell ham sandwiches in vending machines. Those were tasty. I have tried buying the ones at the gas station that look like them in the sealed plastic containers and they just aren't the same. Wonderbread with mayo and mustard are the real deal.
        Didn't they also have tuna sandwiches in the nicer vending machines?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908322]

You must be loaded if you are staying in hotels that have a bar.

Smart people stay in budget accommodations with vending machines instead of fancy pants bars. Saving up cash.
          One time we went to play a Seattle tourney (can't remember which one). Stayed in the local Marriott in Kirkland, just down the street from 60 acres.

Played against a team from Eastern Washington. Talked to some of the parents--they were staying at the local KOA. In tents.

Not surprisingly, we got our azzes kicked.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908336]

Didn't they also have tuna sandwiches in the nicer vending machines?
            That's how you know the food was fresh--if they could keep tuna in a vending machine, it was serviced regularly.

Cured meats like ham can last forever inside a chilled metal box.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908350]

That's how you know the food was fresh--if they could keep tuna in a vending machine, it was serviced regularly.

Cured meats like ham can last forever inside a chilled metal box.
              Same with gas stations. If the premade sandwiches include tuna, you know you're getting something fresh. I sometimes will refuse to eat at the ones that don't pass the sniff test.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908348]

One time we went to play a Seattle tourney (can't remember which one). Stayed in the local Marriott in Kirkland, just down the street from 60 acres.

Played against a team from Eastern Washington. Talked to some of the parents--they were staying at the local KOA. In tents.

Not surprisingly, we got our azzes kicked.
                Camp and bring a cooler full of sandwiches and Mr. Pibb. Then are are just out gas money. Bring a nice camping pad for your kid incase there are rocks under the sleeping bag.

Comment

My wife likes to eat at gas stations when we drive places. The fried chicken nuggets is usually good. Bean burritos yum as long as they haven't been under the lamps for too many days are tasty. You just can't go wrong with the taquitos at most places if they have good dipping sauces and a cold pop.

Comment

My wife likes to eat at gas stations when we drive places. The fried chicken nuggets is usually good. Bean burritos yum as long as they haven't been under the lamps for too many days are tasty. You just can't go wrong with the taquitos at most places if they have good dipping sauces and a cold pop.
                    All good choices for sure. Don’t forget those gas station Corn Dogs!!

Comment

All good choices for sure. Don’t forget those gas station Corn Dogs!!
                      I try to make HEALTHY choices when I dine at the filling station. Corn dogs? No way.

Comment

State cup

With only 4 games for the u15-u19 teams, what is the plan for State Cup?

Comment

Long life club.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

With only 4 games for the u15-u19 teams, what is the plan for State Cup?
                              They all get medals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X