Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like many classic clubs, WashT also has a rec arm (Vancouver United Soccer Alliance), that's branded differently (different kit, etc.).

They also have five U11 boys teams, which I believe is the most of any club in the area. (Westside has four BU11 teams, Eastside has three). Most of those teams are non-premier; only Red entered the State Cup. Green is also a highly skilled team and IIRC was runner-up in the Presidents Cup, and are certainly capable of playing Beautiful Passing Soccer; there's a noticeable drop-off after that, as you would expect at most clubs. If you consider the Lime/Forest/Burgundy teams "rec level", then your 99% claim might be close to true. Otherwise, it's not. (Generally, 90% of organized soccer players are rec, but I don't know what share of the market VUSA has in rec soccer north of the river).
    I think PCU had 5 BU11 teams and BSC had 4.

Comment

I think PCU had 5 BU11 teams and BSC had 4.
      Anybody can have 5 teams when you only need 10 kids per team.

Comment

There is good conversation on this thread. Too bad it had to start with a dumbass troll with intent to denigrate.
        There you go again. Major persecution complex.
        The intent of this thread was to have an intelligent discussion about style of play and player development, and what the clubs are saying compared to what they are accomplishing after a year (not much).
        Sorry your wounds are too deep to let it go.
        But then, you can probably blame your creator for making you such an angry person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X