Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look for the offers to roll in from all of those D3 and junior colleges that are in attendance.
    Must be why teams travel.

The old argument was that most players went to college locally. This is why. If your team isn't traveling, at best your dd, is going to be playing locally, at a mediocre college and paying to play.

Comment

OYSA teams getting embarrassed in front of local coaches this weekend.

http://www.fcportland.org/tournament...se/674620.html

Looks like U15 ecnl playing up and smacked BSC's U16 team 6 - 0.
      Must feel good after all of those 6-0 beat downs they get in ECNL.

Comment

Congratulations goes to FCP U17 for the only win so far other than Portland vs Portland teams. Unfortunately they also lost 9-1 the game before. A combined record of 1-1-8 with a -25 GD so far this year. Good thing winning isn't the objective. Mission accomplished.
        Omg is this accurate? Embarrassing. I didn't realize the struggle was that real. I haven't seen 9-1 since 2nd grade rec. imagine if that team had tried.

Comment

Omg is this accurate? Embarrassing. I didn't realize the struggle was that real. I haven't seen 9-1 since 2nd grade rec. imagine if that team had tried.
          They aren't playing OPL or OYSA. They will be fine

Comment

Congratulations goes to FCP U17 for the only win so far other than Portland vs Portland teams. Unfortunately they also lost 9-1 the game before. A combined record of 1-1-8 with a -25 GD so far this year. Good thing winning isn't the objective. Mission accomplished.
            I think you might be dyslexic, I see U17s going 2-1 last weekend in NWCL and 2-0 so far in the fcp winter showcase. You either are unaware that wins come before losses or are looking at Oysa results in FWRL. 15s are 0-8 so far this weekend in Seattle. This must be what you're talking about.

Comment

Must feel good after all of those 6-0 beat downs they get in ECNL.
              This team (fcp U15 ecnl) has never lost a match anywhere close to 0 - 6 since it's inception.

Comment

This team (fcp U15 ecnl) has never lost a match anywhere close to 0 - 6 since it's inception.
                Losing is still losing. And large negative goal diff too. Rah rah rah!

Comment

I think you might be dyslexic, I see U17s going 2-1 last weekend in NWCL and 2-0 so far in the fcp winter showcase. You either are unaware that wins come before losses or are looking at Oysa results in FWRL. 15s are 0-8 so far this weekend in Seattle. This must be what you're talking about.
                  Just looking at ECNL results. Not watered down NWCL results. NWCL, what a joke.

Comment

There is losing and then there is losing 6-0 to a younger team.

It is really not the same.

What do you mean by a large negative goal diff too?

The GD for the team last year was 0 (18 GA and 18 GF)

Comment

Just looking at ECNL results. Not watered down NWCL results. NWCL, what a joke.
                      Here are the results that matter.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/searc...ea=commitments

Comment

So 90% of Oregon ECNL players don't even play college soccer? Ouch. After all that money too.

Comment

So 90% of Oregon ECNL players don't even play college soccer? Ouch. After all that money too.
                          What are you talking about?

Comment

There is such a thing as the internet. Don't be a Pro Timbers / Thorns douche.

2014/15 ECNL season
                            http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....3328/TEAM.html

2015/16 season so far
                            http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....7269/TEAM.html

They got to the finals or Semi's of NWCL as well without losing (until their final match).

I get it, you feel threatened by ECNL. My dd doesn't play, but you don't to berate the people that do. You only look small making uninformed comments and posting new threads.

Comment

What are you talking about?
                              Just what I said. Trouble with reading comprehension too? Read it slower maybe? Enunciate.

Comment

There is such a thing as the internet. Don't be a Pro Timbers / Thorns douche.

2014/15 ECNL season
                                http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....3328/TEAM.html

2015/16 season so far
                                http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....7269/TEAM.html

They got to the finals or Semi's of NWCL as well without losing (until their final match).

I get it, you feel threatened by ECNL. My dd doesn't play, but you don't to berate the people that do. You only look small making uninformed comments and posting new threads.
                                Threatened by weak results and high cost? Um no.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X