Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WUSC 3-1 over ***c. Will it be weird to have an ecnl B team win State Cup?
    No. That's the new reality. Welcome to what's left of OYSA State Cup.

Comment

595,465, that is almost 200 views an hour. That is fantastic. You guys are the best, craziest, most obsessed people a kid could hope for as a parent. Keep up the good work!
      Great job.

Comment

Yeah, all those kids leaving made room for your DD to move up to that WashT "B" team playing in 4th division, didn't it?
        Your club's offices are at the field's you play at right .

Comment

FC Portland ECNL 2001 finished fourth in OYSA do it can't be that bad.

Comment

Yes, as a matter of fact.

Comment

595,213 views! We're going to hit 600,000. Coming fast like a freight train! Keep pushing people. We are going to set the gold standard for talking soccer craziness!

I'm very proud of everyone who had made this possible. They call us things like obsessive, too focused on the wrong things, mean, easily mislead, and a whole slew of other terrible things. But I call us champions. No other age group can touch our acheivement. We are great helicopter parents.
              Yes! We are racking up almost 1,000 views a day. This is incredible. I am so proud to be a part of this group. Keep it up people. We will be the champions. The 2002 thread thinks they are hot stuff and are getting all ramped up to try to pass us. We will not be surpassed.

Comment

Yes! We are racking up almost 1,000 views a day. This is incredible. I am so proud to be a part of this group. Keep it up people. We will be the champions. The 2002 thread thinks they are hot stuff and are getting all ramped up to try to pass us. We will not be surpassed.
                What are you going to do after the calendar year switch? Declare the 2001s the winners and create a new one called "01 CY Girls"?

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Xavi View Post
                  What are you going to do after the calendar year switch? Declare the 2001s the winners and create a new one called "01 CY Girls"?
                  I would guess that the 2001's won't have much need of a thread like this. 2002's on the other hand...

Comment

The 2002 thread are posers. They cannot match our intensity or obsessive drive. They might think they can, but we will lay down the law with them.

Comment

The 2002 thread are posers. They cannot match our intensity or obsessive drive. They might think they can, but we will lay down the law with them.
                      They think they can waltz in here and act like they run the place? I call bull on that. We've invested three years obsessively posting and putting kids and clubs down. We have earned the right to be the top dog here.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Xavi View Post
                        No decision has been made. Once we make a decision appropriate people will be notified back channel.

Comment

We're hot and heavy today. Over 1,000 already and its barely past lunch hour.

Comment

Yes, as a matter of fact.
                            The equipment shed by the tennis courts is a nice one.

Comment

The 02 thread will take you down. We 02 parents are ass clowns.

Comment

The 02 thread will take you down. We 02 parents are ass clowns.
                                That wont be hard with 80% of 01"s coming down to 02 . The 02 thread next year will probably triple

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X