Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southside Girls Pre-tryout Clinics starting up this week...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southside Girls Pre-tryout Clinics starting up this week...

Since I have been researching these, I thought I would share the information with everyone... Each club will get it's own thread.. Please try to keep replies as positive as possible. No need to be haters..

A solid club. For the '03 and '04 girls there are several local tournaments scheduled this summer and 2 travel tournaments but they are within driving distance (Seattle, etc..) Minor travel expenses compared to other clubs for this age group. Well respected coaches with several state cup contender teams every year..
    http://www.southsidesoccer.org/competitive

Pre Tryout schedule for boys and girls:
    SSC Will host pre-tryout sessions, where players can practice with their upcoming birth years. All players are invited, regardless of current club affiliation.
    Pre Tryout schedule for boys and girls:
    Friday April 15th, 5:30pm-6:45pm at the Tigard Swim Center
    Friday April 22nd, 5:30pm-6:45pm at Cook Park

Coaching assignments: (HC=Head Coach, AC= Assistant Coach, KC=Keeper Coach)

2006 Age Group (U11):
    HC Dwight Sheppick, AC Sara Johnson, AC Marshall Reese

2005 Age Group Head Coach (U12):
    HC Scott Eggleston, AC Alec Ingraham,

2004 Age Group Head Coach (U13):
    HC Kibwe Cuffie, AC Rossano Rocha, AC Alec Ingraham

2003 Age Group Head Coach(U14):
    HC Kibwe Cuffie, AC Rossano Rocha, AC Marshall Reese

Keeper Coach: Marshall Reese

My daughter plays on the Southside U12 team now and will be playing in the '03 team next year as well. Kibwe has been a fantastic coach and the keeper training from Marshall has been great as well. I'l always liked they way Kibwe plays for development except in situations like state cup. Their team won the OPL state. Cup last year. OYSA and OPL merging has createn a.much better competitive situations the girls will have their work cut out for them this year. They definitely have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter plays on the Southside U12 team now and will be playing in the '03 team next year as well. Kibwe has been a fantastic coach and the keeper training from Marshall has been great as well. I'l always liked they way Kibwe plays for development except in situations like state cup. Their team won the OPL state. Cup last year. OYSA and OPL merging has createn a.much better competitive situations the girls will have their work cut out for them this year. They definitely have a shot.
      I apologize for the spelling errors. I typed this out on my phone and forgot to proof read before hitting the submit button. It probably would have helped if I had worn my glasses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X