Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the fact that you have to resort to jr high school replies tells me I hit the mark = no parking at fsa.
    just trying to push you out of the closet anal licker

Comment

just trying to push you out of the closet anal licker
      2nd rate complex
      no parking

Comment

2nd rate complex
        no parking
        After being stuffed in the locker 4 or 5 times while your were pre-pub In school and weren’t sure if you fancied the pickle, you would think you would come out already. It’s ok as long as you are the pitcher and not the catcher

Comment

U 13's Tie 1 1
          U 14's CFC 3 FSA 2
          OW would beat both clubs

Comment

OW would beat both clubs
            Same parent that just **** on the OW kid on a local D1 roster? Way to go!

You parents are the best

Comment

Same parent that just **** on the OW kid on a local D1 roster? Way to go!

You parents are the best
              No, wasn't me. But I agree with U14s ..... U13's are all a mess at each of the Big 3. They will all get replaced for the better except at FSA over the next 2 years.

Comment

No, wasn't me. But I agree with U14s ..... U13's are all a mess at each of the Big 3. They will all get replaced for the better except at FSA over the next 2 years.
                U13 is a mess in a lot of places, not sure what happened with that age bracket.

Comment

Maybe that they're 12, going into puberty at different rates and all adjusting to a bigger field? That is why people shouldn't out too much stock into anything younger than 14-15 years old. Sure the true studs will probably remain so, but not all, and others will rise up

Comment

Forget the athletic fields, U13 is a hot mess at my house.

Comment

Maybe that they're 12, going into puberty at different rates and all adjusting to a bigger field? That is why people shouldn't out too much stock into anything younger than 14-15 years old. Sure the true studs will probably remain so, but not all, and others will rise up
                      No, have seen better much better U13's in previous years .... seems like an off year or maybe the wave of the future .... 2007's are the same. Perhaps age-change has something to do with lowering the bar or perhaps as many premier clubs as ever is watering them all down (not a knock on all premier clubs as it is on the "top" clubs which can't find or won't take better players ...... or perhaps they really aren't that good and parents are choosing different clubs based on convenience and/or cost).

Comment

Forget the athletic fields, U13 is a hot mess at my house.
                        I feel your pain brother. Not having sisters I had no idea how bad it could get

Comment

No, have seen better much better U13's in previous years .... seems like an off year or maybe the wave of the future .... 2007's are the same. Perhaps age-change has something to do with lowering the bar or perhaps as many premier clubs as ever is watering them all down (not a knock on all premier clubs as it is on the "top" clubs which can't find or won't take better players ...... or perhaps they really aren't that good and parents are choosing different clubs based on convenience and/or cost).
                          We've lost a lot of kids to LAX. Three girls my D used to play with now do crew. Our HS volleyball team is also very successful and that took some players as well. Participation in youth soccer is down in the US, due to high costs, travel and not being fun. CT has it worse with a declining youth population. The glory days for clubs are quickly disappearing. There will be club consolidation in the coming years out of necessity.

Comment

We've lost a lot of kids to LAX. Three girls my D used to play with now do crew. Our HS volleyball team is also very successful and that took some players as well. Participation in youth soccer is down in the US, due to high costs, travel and not being fun. CT has it worse with a declining youth population. The glory days for clubs are quickly disappearing. There will be club consolidation in the coming years out of necessity.
                            Soccer participation in our youth as a country is on a steady decline since th age change. I believe I read an estimated 20%. Way to go US soccer!

Comment

Obvious

The bottom line is any sport where you need to pay 2 to 3k to get training at 8 years old is doomed to fail. If anyone thinks limiting the pool to rich suburb kids is the way to get better you are out of your mind. The whole soccer system in the us is a disaster.

Comment

The bottom line is any sport where you need to pay 2 to 3k to get training at 8 years old is doomed to fail. If anyone thinks limiting the pool to rich suburb kids is the way to get better you are out of your mind. The whole soccer system in the us is a disaster.
                                Actually could be true. But CFC sucks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X