Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I disagree with this. Our high scorers on GDA play high school. It’s 8-10 weeks. When they come back, and they slot right in.

Any rumors about who’s taking over GDA? It will be a name.
    Not in other conferences. So when they play those other conferences, you see a difference.

Comment

Not in other conferences. So when they play those other conferences, you see a difference.
      I cant do anything about other conferences. I am as crazy a soccer parent as the next but I am not relocating to another conference. Not that crazy yet!

Comment

I cant do anything about other conferences. I am as crazy a soccer parent as the next but I am not relocating to another conference. Not that crazy yet!
        But thinking about it right? So you are there.just can't admit it.

Comment

But thinking about it right? So you are there.just can't admit it.
          Lol. This family will have to navigate the offerings here in the NE. Life will carry on.

Comment

Lol. This family will have to navigate the offerings here in the NE. Life will carry on.
            True that lol. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Socrates, you need a lie down after all that mental effort?
              Nah, that sh^ts easy for me. Watching you monkeys throw poo at each other never gets old

Comment

Nah, that sh^ts easy for me. Watching you monkeys throw poo at each other never gets old
                Hahaha. Coming from the top gorilla and top notch poo thrower as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X