X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croc-boy = MAGAbomber?

Consider if you will . . . .

- Croc-boy hangs out on TS for over a year, constantly posting pro-Trump propaganda, alt-right conspiracies, and general right-wing lunacy
    - MAGAbomber is identified as a south Florida man with Republican ties. He owns a van (MAGAvan?) covered with pro-Trump stickers including one emblazoned with "Top Youth Soccer Recruits for Trump"
    - Not a peep from croc-boy over the last several days

Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Consider if you will . . . .

- Croc-boy hangs out on TS for over a year, constantly posting pro-Trump propaganda, alt-right conspiracies, and general right-wing lunacy
      - MAGAbomber is identified as a south Florida man with Republican ties. He owns a van (MAGAvan?) covered with pro-Trump stickers including one emblazoned with "Top Youth Soccer Recruits for Trump"
      - Not a peep from croc-boy over the last several days

Coincidence?
      Still butt hurt over my grate croc joke I see. I'll be breaking the door down here from time to time to keep you in line little f*ckboy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-boy View Post
        Still butt hurt over my grate croc joke I see. I'll be breaking the door down here from time to time to keep you in line little f*ckboy!!
        I can't believe they let you keep your phone in the jail cell. Glad we are making America grate [sic] by putting lunatics like you behind bars.

Comment

Trump supporter and US citizen arrested in connection with twelve pipe bombs mailed to Trump opponents.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...026-story.html
          Trump hater and US citizen killed after opening fire on the Republican Congression baseball team. Funny, I don't recall you posting about that or are you one of those nutjobs that only focus on Trump and his supporters?

Comment

Trump supporter and US citizen arrested in connection with twelve pipe bombs mailed to Trump opponents.

Trump hater and US citizen kills 11 innocent people at church synagogue in Pittsburgh. Hate has no political affiliation!

Comment

This is how a guy like Trump ends up running the country. People are fed up with the hypocrisy. When the guy in DC shoots Republican Congressmen the Dems blame mental health. When the guy sends pipe bombs the Dems blame Republicans.

Comment

I can't believe they let you keep your phone in the jail cell. Glad we are making America grate [sic] by putting lunatics like you behind bars.
                Your jokes are LAME unlike my grate jokes about fur-lined crocs and panties that everyone here finds hilarious accept you! You keep listening to your FAKE NEWS & f*cking melting down like the little b*tch that you are!!!! haha lol

Your a commie f*ck tard and and when I see d*ckbags like you I want to wail on you. I dream of the day that I walk out of my office and into my luxury sports car and have a sheepy f*cktard like you come up to me and get in my face!! lolololol Go back to the country you came from, f*ckboy! lol

You are so butthurt by the fur lined crocs and mother's panties bombs I dropped on you that were such grate jokes that you can't let it go HAHA I own you f*cksh*t!

Comment

This is how a guy like Trump ends up running the country. People are fed up with the hypocrisy. When the guy in DC shoots Republican Congressmen the Dems blame mental health. When the guy sends pipe bombs the Dems blame Republicans.
                  Not the right did the same with the pipe bomber and all other shooters who happened to be white (which is almost all). After the DC shooting ALL of Congress came out to condemn it. The GOP is largely silent with the bomber and now the shooter. Trump was too busy tweeting about baseball and attacking Dems over the weekend rather than trying to bring the nation together. Pittsburgh's Jewish community doesn't want him there. Then there's the conspiracy theorists claiming the bombers social media profile was altered by the FBI and the stickers on his van were photoshopped.

Comment

Your jokes are LAME unlike my grate jokes about fur-lined crocs and panties that everyone here finds hilarious accept you! You keep listening to your FAKE NEWS & f*cking melting down like the little b*tch that you are!!!! haha lol

Your a commie f*ck tard and and when I see d*ckbags like you I want to wail on you. I dream of the day that I walk out of my office and into my luxury sports car and have a sheepy f*cktard like you come up to me and get in my face!! lolololol Go back to the country you came from, f*ckboy! lol

You are so butthurt by the fur lined crocs and mother's panties bombs I dropped on you that were such grate jokes that you can't let it go HAHA I own you f*cksh*t!
                    So in case anyone thinks the right doesn't have lunatics, I offer exhibit #252 above

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-Boy View Post

You and the MAGAbomber fit the same demented profile. If you weren't already on the Homeland security watchlist, you are now. Better watch your back, croc-boy.

If you feel compelled to keep posting, how about responding to the challenge in post #42.

Comment

Not the right did the same with the pipe bomber and all other shooters who happened to be white (which is almost all). After the DC shooting ALL of Congress came out to condemn it. The GOP is largely silent with the bomber and now the shooter. Trump was too busy tweeting about baseball and attacking Dems over the weekend rather than trying to bring the nation together. Pittsburgh's Jewish community doesn't want him there. Then there's the conspiracy theorists claiming the bombers social media profile was altered by the FBI and the stickers on his van were photoshopped.
                        What was the name of the guy who shot at the Republican Congress baseball team? Exactly! Nobody remembers because it didn’t fit the liberal narrative and wasn’t broadcast 24 hrs a day on mainstream media. Why didn’t we hear more about his past or read about his political ideology? Why didn’t they did up his social media? Oh, because he has a mental illness? You’re seeing the exact same pattern with the Pittsburgh shooter. Talk about being silent.

Comment

What was the name of the guy who shot at the Republican Congress baseball team? Exactly! Nobody remembers because it didn’t fit the liberal narrative and wasn’t broadcast 24 hrs a day on mainstream media. Why didn’t we hear more about his past or read about his political ideology? Why didn’t they did up his social media? Oh, because he has a mental illness? You’re seeing the exact same pattern with the Pittsburgh shooter. Talk about being silent.
                          The shooting at the baseball field received plenty of news coverage. I also remember strong bi-partisan condemnation of the ill-placed hatred that motivated the shooting.

Where is the bipartisan condemnation of the MAGAbomber? The silence from the White House is deafening. One imagines the POTUS jumping for joy that another atrocity took this one out of the headlines. Sad.

Comment

The shooting at the baseball field received plenty of news coverage. I also remember strong bi-partisan condemnation of the ill-placed hatred that motivated the shooting.

Where is the bipartisan condemnation of the MAGAbomber? The silence from the White House is deafening. One imagines the POTUS jumping for joy that another atrocity took this one out of the headlines. Sad.
                            Gun shots were fired into the Volusia County Republican headquarters today. Im guessing that won’t make CNN tonight. Suprised if it goes beyond local news. You can bet your ass that story would’ve been all other national TV as hate crimes, right-wing nutjobs if roles were reversed. Silence from the left is deafening.

Comment

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest were all out on the steps of the Capital condemning the Congressional shooter, immediately. They didn't need to be told what to do. Very few in the GOP have said anything about the bomber or the shooting, and certainly not in a show of party. Two former presents, journalists and opposing party leaders had their lives threatened. Trump said he'd "take a pass" calling the Obama's or Clintons after they received pipe bombs. The day of the shooting he said a few words, then proceeded to trash a Democratic donor and outspoken trump critic who had also received a pipe bomb. He also chimed in on the Red Sox game. Yes he's so concerned he can't be bothered cancelling unnecessary rallies when tragedy strikes, not even a huge hurricane. Trump is so petty he had to be harangued into lowering the WH flag for John McCain. Naturally Ivanka immediately took to Twitter when the WH lowered the flag this weekend like it was something extraordinary. Really it's just the right thing to do and something all presidencies have done - and didn't feel the need to Tweet about it either.

Comment

Gun shots were fired into the Volusia County Republican headquarters today. Im guessing that won’t make CNN tonight. Suprised if it goes beyond local news. You can bet your ass that story would’ve been all other national TV as hate crimes, right-wing nutjobs if roles were reversed. Silence from the left is deafening.
                                Someone shot out the windows of the office when thankfully no one was there. That's hardly national news http://www.heraldnews.com/zz/news/20...zed-by-gunfire. It happened to a Dem candidate in TX two years ago - were you concerned then? https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nati...370632321.html or when a CO candidate had her truck shot at WHILE SHE WAS IN IT last month? https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...sitting-in-her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X