•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ill bite. leading Duke to what?

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

ACC play not started and to date who of note have they beaten ?
    You can't bite...you are the same troll who started this thread...

Comment

You can't bite...you are the same troll who started this thread...
      100 pct no.

Comment

So the girls from NEFC are doing awesome and the girl from Stars is not. What's wrong w/ acknowledging that? They all did better than 99.9% of club players by getting the opportunity to play for Duke anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          So the girls from NEFC are doing awesome and the girl from Stars is not. What's wrong w/ acknowledging that? They all did better than 99.9% of club players by getting the opportunity to play for Duke anyways.
          How did this became an NEFC-Stars thing, and if I’m reading correctly, you are denigrating your daughter’s teammates? You really are a terrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            How did this became an NEFC-Stars thing, and if I’m reading correctly, you are denigrating your daughter’s teammates? You really are a terrible person.
            She did it in club. Nothing will change.

Comment

She did it in club. Nothing will change.
              Who did it in club? Teammates? Really?

Comment

Duke 4 Cuse 0 - ACC play begins

Comment

First timer here...the Portsmouth kid is the real deal...all I can say is WOW!

Comment

First timer here...the Portsmouth kid is the real deal...all I can say is WOW!
                    Thanks Mom!

Comment

Thanks Mom!
                      Pretty obvious that you made the first post so that you could write this one. My kid plays on the team. Great kid doing exceptionally well thus far in her college career. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Leave the kid and her family alone.

Comment

Pretty obvious that you made the first post so that you could write this one. My kid plays on the team. Great kid doing exceptionally well thus far in her college career. Jealousy is an ugly thing. Leave the kid and her family alone.
                        Syracuse goal was nothing special. The passer set the whole thing up. Plus week defense.

Comment

Syracuse goal was nothing special. The passer set the whole thing up. Plus week defense.
                          week?

Comment

No I didnt. I was making fun of the person that did. Seemed momiah, perhaps dad?
                            Get a life.

Comment

** momish

Comment

What's your beef? The kid is on the field for major minutes and second on the squad in points thus far running neck and neck statistically with an All American. Not bad for a freshman. Is your kid doing any better never mind for as high a ranked team as Duke? Leave the kid and her family alone, club soccer is over for this age group at this point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X