Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WM is the worst coach ever. Does nothing to develop players. He probably wrote that comment himself.
    He’s done a great job at NDF. Some snowflakes just can’t handle not being praised every second of the day. WM, NM, MK and NP are all very good coaches. Those schools are lucky to have them.

Comment

WM is the worst coach ever. Does nothing to develop players. He probably wrote that comment himself.
      Yuk... Yankee haters can’t stop hating. It’s been years since your kid was cut get over it already.

Comment

Yuk... Yankee haters can’t stop hating. It’s been years since your kid was cut get over it already.
        YU doesn't cut anyone. They can't afford to lose a single payer, I mean player

Comment

Same at NDF -their boys & girls soccer program is competitive and beating up on some tough rivals.
          WM from Yankee completely turned the program around.
          Both the boys and by girls teams are better but that's all. Better. He comp' d some YU kids so that doesn't say much. Not a great school and very small. JN and St J will always be the draw for anyone female soccer players considering that route.

Comment

Only crazy people think a high school coach develops players in 2 months while playing 20 games
            That’s what club is for and it better happen before HS

Comment

YU doesn't cut anyone. They can't afford to lose a single payer, I mean player
              Was your kid the last or the only?

Comment

Yankee doesn't cut. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by IowasOnlyBrotha View Post
                  You go ahead and tell me a better soccer coach than Nelson Mingachos. Why all the hatred because they win all the time? Like it’s his fault that Immaculate is a small school? Instead of being such haters, appreciate what he’s doing for the game and his girls that love to play for him!
                  I love that little troll immaculate asst coach. Yells at girls to hustle when he would have a heart attack if he ever tried to run the length of the field once,

Comment

I love that little troll immaculate asst coach. Yells at girls to hustle when he would have a heart attack if he ever tried to run the length of the field once,
                    That’s fat English Brad

Comment

Weston Coach!
                      (1st) Please elaborate on which teams in your schedule this season that played Kick & Run? With the exception of KB (2nd) How many players on your Weston team have committed to a strong D1 soccer program?

And lastly if it was so nice to see “only your team” against 18 + others to play soccer then please explain why is it that your team keeps on Choking year after year.....Bad Refs, Terrible Fields , wrong size ball.... what is it?
                      Pretty much everyone else Plainville played. Not sure why you think I’m the Weston coach?

Comment

Pretty much everyone else Plainville played. Not sure why you think I’m the Weston coach?
                        Looks like Plainville coach agrees

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/sport...s-is-madi-ning

Comment

So Weston won? Where is the Weston/Lewis Mills game be playing at? Should be an awesome game. I love watching a passing game , I hate teams that score goals just no fun whatsoever.

Comment

So Weston won? Where is the Weston/Lewis Mills game be playing at? Should be an awesome game. I love watching a passing game , I hate teams that score goals just no fun whatsoever.

Wow sarcasm - you must be so lost in your life that you can't accept people and their right to an opinion. I aspire to be you.

Plainfield beat Weston in PKs that doesn't change that both teams played a solid game that they can be proud of.

Comment

Wow sarcasm - you must be so lost in your life that you can't accept people and their right to an opinion. I aspire to be you.

Plainfield beat Weston in PKs that doesn't change that both teams played a solid game that they can be proud of.
                              Dad/Coach-since when did 3rd/4th place count? You lost get over it, no one cares if your teams uniform looks better than ours, and no one cares if your girls can juggle and chew gum at the same time either.
                              It seems every year you creep outta your hole with the same F-in excuse on how your Weston team is so much better than every other team that beats them.
                              I suggest you go out and buy the biggest Silver Hardware you can find, it’ll be incrusted as “the best team ever, to never win States or SWCs “ hand it to the coach at the teams Banquet.

Comment

Class m dude...enough said

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X