Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think I have ever heard a good thing said about RP. The club isn't doing good, the teams are getting worse, why do they persist with him?
    Ask AS...... this is still a rec club, always has been always will be! That is why RP is going no-where....

Comment

I noticed on the website he says he played semi pro soccer but the link below shows his résumé and it says he only played amateur soccer. Didn't he get fired for lying about his coaching credentials before he joined strikers

http://www.jobvertise.com/resumes/vi...oach-doc-any--

Comment

Who is AS?

Comment

Who is AS?
          If you don't know; you are better off....he is the bottom feeder lawyer on the board. The buck stops with him.

Comment

afew years back Peter Mellor started with Ft Myers & the Cape and put together Island Coast. Naples never bought in nor did the rest of the small Clubs. Then Ft Meyersand the Cape sr tarted to squabble like School children. It fell apart.
            Chicago Fire came to town the Cape & Ft Meyers stayed away. and the new club ,,,if it is still together the Silent Knights I believe they are called formed.
            Until SW Florida Unites they will continue to be a bunch of lil aver age at best soccer clubs
            got
            PM was let go because board members wernt allowed to coach. The only good team at LCS (16g) went with dad coach for the same reason. Hard to believe they got rid of a National Team Coach

Comment

U13 and U14 Boys won Region C last year with the two English coaches and were considered the best teams in the area at that age group but one of them was fired by RP and this season his team the U13 b have deteriorated and finished last place in Region C. Does anybody know why he was fired?

Comment

U13 and U14 Boys won Region C last year with the two English coaches and were considered the best teams in the area at that age group but one of them was fired by RP and this season his team the U13 b have deteriorated and finished last place in Region C. Does anybody know why he was fired?
                Germans don't like the English :) This guy is an egomaniac, very sad, but par for the course in SWFL soccer!!!

Comment

Ridiculous!

The best teams in the area at those ages were either playing state cup, or were not FYSA affiliates (Chicago Fire U14) last season.

Last year's Naples Sharks U13 team was a State Cup team, and after the merger is the Florida Fire U14 B team. The Fire U14 A team went undefeated this season playing South florida League...the top league in the state.

LCS's U13 A team from last season was not even as strong as this year's Fire B team.

Comment

Ridiculous!

The best teams in the area at those ages were either playing state cup, or were not FYSA affiliates (Chicago Fire U14) last season.

Last year's Naples Sharks U13 team was a State Cup team, and after the merger is the Florida Fire U14 B team. The Fire U14 A team went undefeated this season playing South florida League...the top league in the state.

LCS's U13 A team from last season was not even as strong as this year's Fire B team.
                    I believe they are referring to last years u-12 boys team (this years 13) who had an english coach who is very good and parted ways.

Comment

I believe they are referring to last years u-12 boys team (this years 13) who had an english coach who is very good and parted ways.
                      Last year's U12 team was also far from the best in this area

Comment

They couldn't have been that far off if they won Region c

Comment

REC CLUB period amen!!!

Comment

They would have been laughed off the field if they played last year's Chicago Fire U12 team (this years U13 team).

Comment

What did they do last season?

Comment

There seems to be a lot of juvenile comments surrounding this discussion. Lots of name calling, mud slinging, unfounded accusations, it's like being back in elementary school. I have no affiliation to any club but I would suggest that this is one the biggest problems with clubs in this area and as for the 'it's only a rec club' comments, name me a club that isn't in Swfl? If you genuinely think that any of the clubs in this area have a serious competitive program then you are extremely lacking in your knowledge of the sport.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X