Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my son also said womens soccer coach is under internal investagitation. and that some Jersey girls are suing.
    Girls won kept their scholarships. Same thing happened on men’s team. All involved not talking

Comment

This is not going away. Everyone involved with HC soccer knows the stories of where he abused kids . Stay tuned
      It's not going away because you aren't letting it go away. You're brutal. I get it...your kid, or your friends kid, or your nephew was a superstar in high school and got to HC and didn't play and got his feelings hurt when he got yelled at.

You still haven't defined abuse...are you saying sexual abuse? Physical abuse? verbal abuse?

you know what? Don't answer...this is a joke of a thread. You seem to keep posting things just to keep this alive. You keep saying 'Stay Tuned' but nothing ever happens and you never provide any additional information.

Comment

my son also said womens soccer coach is under internal investagitation. and that some Jersey girls are suing.
        Ugh...your statements are so vague they are ridiculous.

What are they under investigation for? What are the Jersey girls suing for?

Comment

Probably those parents disparaging on another thread. There's your internal investigation. A bunch of kooky parents.

Comment

It's not going away because you aren't letting it go away. You're brutal. I get it...your kid, or your friends kid, or your nephew was a superstar in high school and got to HC and didn't play and got his feelings hurt when he got yelled at.

You still haven't defined abuse...are you saying sexual abuse? Physical abuse? verbal abuse?

you know what? Don't answer...this is a joke of a thread. You seem to keep posting things just to keep this alive. You keep saying 'Stay Tuned' but nothing ever happens and you never provide any additional information.
            Exactly, unless abuse is defined, this has zero credibility. Waaaa waaass coach called me slow. He even said this in front of other players. My feelings are hurt. My dad or mom will write blogs about it, without signing their names because that is what you do as a cyber bully with a snowflake kid. Well done!

Comment

Girls won kept their scholarships. Same thing happened on men’s team. All involved not talking

Wow just confirmed this with my sons friend a senior on the men’s team. Kids not playing and receiving money. That’s crazy

Comment

Wow just confirmed this with my sons friend a senior on the men’s team. Kids not playing and receiving money. That’s crazy
                It must be true because you said it. Just like Trump didn’t screw around on his wife, cheat on his taxes, and lie about most other things he feels like. We really believe you.

Comment

Well my cousin's teacher who is a blood relative to the football kid who runs out and picks up the tee after kickoff and is also playing soccer for the girls says that this isnt true.

Comment

Just love this stuff. Hahaha

Comment

Who cares about any of this? Not me. I do like to watch parents scheme and squirm here though.

Comment

Don’t know why people are worried about koolman abusing players HC have lost their last 5 games. The fact that he cant coach is why he will be fired.

Comment

Don’t know why people are worried about koolman abusing players HC have lost their last 5 games. The fact that he cant coach is why he will be fired.
                          Come on they are ranked 191 out of 203 D 1 teams.

Comment

We're going on 2 years since this thread started. What a joke. Find a new way to complain about him. He's not on his way out.

Comment

HC firmly rooted to the bottom of the patriot League it looks like Teflon Marco’s time is finally up.

Comment

HC firmly rooted to the bottom of the patriot League it looks like Teflon Marco’s time is finally up.
                                You got it wrong. MK found out a few players were complaining to the assistant AD. Told the team that he had a 3 yr contract no point in players or parents complaining and he finds out anyone who complains.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X