Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Almost the entire club has left, there is nothing left. Sad, by true
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default KK is crap

kurt treats both parents and kids like crap. There are a few that he talks to. But most he can care less about. They left in droves last year and they will continue to leave and rightfully so. anyone that goes to kk is crazy. when they get there they will realize they made a huge mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I disagree ! KK/Atletico has been a major training platform especially at the younger ages. Unfortunately DK screwed them and some of the academies grabbed top players. I do agree with the point of them having no clue how to run the business, buts that's KK's issue
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kurt treats both parents and kids like crap. There are a few that he talks to. But most he can care less about. They left in droves last year and they will continue to leave and rightfully so. anyone that goes to kk is crazy. when they get there they will realize they made a huge mistake.
Very True
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I disagree ! KK/Atletico has been a major training platform especially at the younger ages. Unfortunately DK screwed them and some of the academies grabbed top players. I do agree with the point of them having no clue how to run the business, buts that's KK's issue
Disagree all you want, but facts are facts. You think this year was bad? Wait until next year. Keep burying your head in the sand.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

every year kurt would say that they have big news. if you leave you'll be sorry. kk is not only crap he is a liar and a pompous prck. Parents are customers and the kids just want to play soccer. When you leave for any reason he doesn't even have the decency to say anything. What decent person does that? if you are lucky enough to get a reply it's a nasty wise ass comment about how your kid is not that good. i know many who do not like him. He also pays botn to block all the negative posts about him. Good trainer or bad trainer who cares. He's a bad seed.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
every year kurt would say that they have big news. if you leave you'll be sorry. kk is not only crap he is a liar and a pompous prck. Parents are customers and the kids just want to play soccer. When you leave for any reason he doesn't even have the decency to say anything. What decent person does that? if you are lucky enough to get a reply it's a nasty wise ass comment about how your kid is not that good. i know many who do not like him. He also pays botn to block all the negative posts about him. Good trainer or bad trainer who cares. He's a bad seed.
Right on point.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right on point.

So true, and now karma is biting him in the ass
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any sponsor that plays larry his fee doesn't get the negative feedback... Shut up and enjoy division 6 LIJ...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

As said before, KK is getting everything he deserves. Treat people like garbage and eventually it will comeback and bite you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.