FC Boston Scorpions sinking?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see the ecnl cronies pulling anyone's license. How does it benefit them. So why in heck would old JD pull it to give it to any other club in his back yard. Silly rumor that has no basis in reality... hmmm... unless maybe there is fear that after the 2000 ecnl team at FC Boston was completely replaced by NEFC Ecnl players others would now follow? I bet you know who didn't see that collateral damage coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can't see the ecnl cronies pulling anyone's license. How does it benefit them. So why in heck would old JD pull it to give it to any other club in his back yard. Silly rumor that has no basis in reality... hmmm... unless maybe there is fear that after the 2000 ecnl team at FC Boston was completely replaced by NEFC Ecnl players others would now follow? I bet you know who didn't see that collateral damage coming.
      Everything has to be NEFC's conspiracy. I bet you know nothing. The 2000 NEFC ECNL players that went to FCB were not given the waiver. I bet you don't know that their real top players stayed. If you are with FCB and don't know that Fred is about to be bought out by GPS, then you are being blindsided.

Comment

Everything has to be NEFC's conspiracy. I bet you know nothing. The 2000 NEFC ECNL players that went to FCB were not given the waiver. I bet you don't know that their real top players stayed. If you are with FCB and don't know that Fred is about to be bought out by GPS, then you are being blindsided.
        Well a handful left, let's leave it at that and if Scorps gets bought by Gps that would not really surprise me given the club has withered. Its value is probably pretty low even with that license and with ecnl now league 2. FSA got ecnl from S+ this way. Decent business move if it's true.

Comment

I think that was NEFCs biggest mistake. Letting players leave because of waiver issues. BTW, not every player left because of the waiver situation. Some left because of the old coach. More are likely to follow and move to ECNL teams. DA is not effective for juniors and seniors because they are already out the door.

Comment

I think that was NEFCs biggest mistake. Letting players leave because of waiver issues. BTW, not every player left because of the waiver situation. Some left because of the old coach. More are likely to follow and move to ECNL teams. DA is not effective for juniors and seniors because they are already out the door.
            Man I really feel sorry for your kid if you actually believe what you just wrote because they will very likely not be ready for college soccer and unfortunately likely find out the hard way that 2 practices a week doesn't cut it.

Comment

Man I really feel sorry for your kid if you actually believe what you just wrote because they will very likely not be ready for college soccer and unfortunately likely find out the hard way that 2 practices a week doesn't cut it.
              Dumb question how come now kids won't be ready for college soccer with just 2 practices a week? Just throwing this out there before the GDA started(which this is their first year) teams were only practicing 2 I'm sure it was more a week. Players seemed fine adjusting to college.
              If players played high school soccer it's pretty much the same schedule as college. Obviously college is more intense. You still play 2 games a week with a day off mandated by ncaa.

Comment

A) They stayed because they got waivers

B) they have 1 "real top" player(fromRI) and she blew out her knee

Comment

A) They stayed because they got waivers

B) they have 1 "real top" player(fromRI) and she blew out her knee[/QUOTE]

A) They stayed because they were not going anywhere. The ones that left didn't get waiver and wanted to play HS.

B) Again wrong. Duke, Syracuse, Cincinnati, BU, LMU,etc commits stayed. They must be their top players.

Comment

You Bolts parents and Coach's should be proud of your director. Just started following BA on twitter. He is an expert in the travel industry, polotics and the world of soccer. You guys got a real Irish Clown. I know he drinks a lot, I hope he is drunk tweeting

Comment

Yes agreed he is a psycho-path. Very poor behavior from someone who is suppose to be a role model for young boys.

Comment

Dumb question how come now kids won't be ready for college soccer with just 2 practices a week? Just throwing this out there before the GDA started(which this is their first year) teams were only practicing 2 I'm sure it was more a week. Players seemed fine adjusting to college.
                        If players played high school soccer it's pretty much the same schedule as college. Obviously college is more intense. You still play 2 games a week with a day off mandated by ncaa.
                        I have a daughter playing for an ACC program and can answer this for you. It's like trying to jump on a treadmill that is moving at full speed. You don't do it from a standstill. My daughter is totally immersed in soccer. She has some sort of practice or a game 6 days a week in season AND out. If you want your daughter to transition smoothly she really needs to approximate that workload because the jump in the speed of play is going to be tough enough to adjust to without having to catch up on conditioning and technical work.

Comment

Yes agreed he is a psycho-path. Very poor behavior from someone who is suppose to be a role model for young boys.
                          He may be mentally ill, no sane person goes on those kind of social media rants. And if you blame the booze, scary he's in charge of children.

Comment

So is it a definite done deal that Scorpions will become GPS in the spring or still just a rumor? When do they plan on letting us know!?

Comment

So is it a definite done deal that Scorpions will become GPS in the spring or still just a rumor? When do they plan on letting us know!?
                              Only heard rumors so far. Until it is announced, I imagine it isn't official.

Comment

Do you think FM would sell his gold mine?
                                Unless GPS is offering a ton of money with a some sort of title for him.
                                Please don't tell me that they sinking or whatever the top teams might not be there but there's still a good amount of teams left.
                                Also not sure what the agreement with the bolts is?
                                How funny would it be if FM comes to GPS and becomes director of coaching for GPS girls?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X