Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know Weymouth hasn't scored much either but they've shown the past couple years that they improve as the season goes on.
    The party is over. No playoffs this year. Sorry friend.

Comment

Weymouth and Needham are both WAY down from where they were last year. From 2 of the top 10 in the state to legitimate concerns about making the tournament. Both teams lack the talent in the center midfield to affectively transition to offense and get good chances for their average attackers. Since Framingham is in the North, look for Braintree to be the lone contender in the south from the bay state when their best player returns, and even then they are by no means vying for a state title.

Comment

look for Braintree to be the lone contender in the south from the bay state when their best player returns, and even then they are by no means vying for a state title.
        Who's their best player and where is he hiding?

Comment

Weymouth and Needham are both WAY down from where they were last year. From 2 of the top 10 in the state to legitimate concerns about making the tournament. Both teams lack the talent in the center midfield to affectively transition to offense and get good chances for their average attackers. Since Framingham is in the North, look for Braintree to be the lone contender in the south from the bay state when their best player returns, and even then they are by no means vying for a state title.
          Dude.....Braintree just lost 2-0 to needham

Comment

Braintree is not very good this year.

Comment

Braintree is not very good this year.
              What happened in Walpole?

Comment

High School Boys soccer 2017-2018 season

Nauset 1-0 at Walpole. Nauset was very good for 80 mins. Walpole keeper kept them in it.

Comment

Center back is probably a top 3 player in the conference I'd say he was the best player on their team last year at least. Garbage result I agree I'm actually from needham, but as a collection of talent Braintree will be fine

Comment

Center back is probably a top 3 player in the conference I'd say he was the best player on their team last year at least. Garbage result I agree I'm actually from needham, but as a collection of talent Braintree will be fine
                    We haven't had a very good week.

Comment

Is there a good website (Boston Globe not being one) with updated game results and standings for the various leagues in EMass?

Comment

Is there a good website (Boston Globe not being one) with updated game results and standings for the various leagues in EMass?
                        Coincidentally here's one I found last night:

http://www.maxpreps.com/state/soccer/massachusetts.htm

Comment

No there is nothing out there that is accurate. MIAA should be the source but they either can't figure it out, or don't care to try. For comparison, here is what Connecticut state association does....
                          http://www.casciac.org

Comment

Coincidentally here's one I found last night:

http://www.maxpreps.com/state/soccer/massachusetts.htm

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/sc...x_Article_More

Comment

No there is nothing out there that is accurate. MIAA should be the source but they either can't figure it out, or don't care to try. For comparison, here is what Connecticut state association does....
                              http://www.casciac.org
                              I mean it's 2017 already. You would think they would have a better system for keeping track? It should be required, if not by the head coach, then another trusted member to report the score with in 24 hours after the game. The Boston Globe scoreboard page, which I had the unfortunate task of getting an online subscription, is a huge mess.

Comment

I think the easiest, and most efficient way of getting correct scores would be for the referees to report the scores to the assignor and then they report the scores to the Globe, Herald, MIAA. I mean there's a ref at every game played so why not use them?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X