Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Girls H.S. team will reign supreme this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GDA has one win in five games under the girl coach from Wilton.

Look on the bright side though. No one quit yet.
    Your kid did QD

Comment

tolland must be stacked a town of 12 kids tied glasto
      certainly a Rudy moment
      http://www.news12varsity.com/connect...9-20-1.1882899

Don't see Glastonbury anywhere

Comment

ouch!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's metro NYC area. Fairfield County is as far north as the ranking will go.

Comment

GDA has one win in five games under the girl coach from Wilton.

Look on the bright side though. No one quit yet.
            Quitter dad just can't quit. Took the time to look that up and post it, even though his kid is long gone from Wilton, helping Holy Cross with their 2-5-1 record this season and down right awful record last year.

Comment

It's metro NYC area. Fairfield County is as far north as the ranking will go.
              Really....I see tri-state. Your just sad that the smart people don't see Glastonbury as a strong team, aka one who can score vs tolland. Nothing against tolland, but I don't think they have a national pool goalie or defense. St joes would absolutely score on tolland and it is safe to say, they would not score on us.

Comment

Quitter dad just can't quit. Took the time to look that up and post it, even though his kid is long gone from Wilton, helping Holy Cross with their 2-5-1 record this season and down right awful record last year.
                2x the number of wins gfa has against weaker competition

Comment

Really....I see tri-state. Your just sad that the smart people don't see Glastonbury as a strong team, aka one who can score vs tolland. Nothing against tolland, but I don't think they have a national pool goalie or defense. St joes would absolutely score on tolland and it is safe to say, they would not score on us.
                  Are you playing on the team? 48 year old male defender?

Comment

2x the number of wins gfa has against weaker competition
                    Have you ever seen GFA play soccer? I have. You want to poke your eyes out with a stick. And is a coach supposed to turn around a program in, let's see, three weeks? Please tell us how that is done.

What's the excuse for Holy Cross with all that "talent"?

Comment

Have you ever seen GFA play soccer? I have. You want to poke your eyes out with a stick. And is a coach supposed to turn around a program in, let's see, three weeks? Please tell us how that is done.

Don't get distracted by the discussion about GFA. The real story here is some 45 year old guy who's got a vendetta against a coach b/c she didn't kiss the azzz of his little snowflake daughter.

For real, imagine what a demented loser this guy is and then you can understand why his daughter quit the Wilton team b/c her feelings were hurt.

Comment

News12?!?! Wow! Tri State top 20 ... if your tri state are is NYC, Northern NJ (near NYC), and FC (near NYC). What a joke. Why dont you get the top 20 from the CT Post? They aren't biased either.

Comment

Don't get distracted by the discussion about GFA. The real story here is some 45 year old guy who's got a vendetta against a coach b/c she didn't kiss the azzz of his little snowflake daughter.

For real, imagine what a demented loser this guy is and then you can understand why his daughter quit the Wilton team b/c her feelings were hurt.
                          If I lived in Wilton I would be very afraid of living near quitter dad. The whole saga would make a good case study for mental health publication.

Comment

mark my word.....Holy Cross will make it to the patriot league playoffs this year

Comment

News12?!?! Wow! Tri State top 20 ... if your tri state are is NYC, Northern NJ (near NYC), and FC (near NYC). What a joke. Why dont you get the top 20 from the CT Post? They aren't biased either.
                              Do they know the nj and ny teams? If they do, I will.

Comment

Not quitter dad.

But I thought gfa was good. I went to thier website and they have all kind of championships. I don't know what most of them are as my kid is public school, but on paper they look like a strong team in thier league. Maybe some one with real knowledge of the league can add some perspective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X