Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black on Black is what the white man loves.....why you think so many Blacks are in jail? Not because they kill white people....it's cause black on black crime or the drugs the white man puts in black neighborhoods
    This is like watching the scene in the Godfather...
    I wonder how long in time will the White Man's Burden be the cause of it all

Comment

Or even just anti-American. In Trumpistan we're all supposed to agree with our leader. This country was founded on political discourse and it will continue to do so. It doesn't mean people who disagree or speak up don't care about the country or it'a people.
      Or Racist. I disagree with an over-reaching federal government, so by extension I disagreed with a vast majority of what President Obama instituted.

Therefore, I'm racist...

Comment

Fyi

While I feel bad for the people that lived through this, the system has NOT been this way for over 20 years. Why do you justify current behavior based on a system that no longer is in place?
        The justice report of systematic "pattern and practice" of discrimination against African-Americans, targeting them disproportionately for traffic stops, use of force, and jail sentences came out last week.

I completely understand that we in our area surrounded by our lovely black friends don't have firsthand experience of this. The people who are demonstrating and voicing their subjugation do. #BLM stands for them, not against anyone in particular. It stands for changing a systematic injustice. It is NOT ANTI- it is PRO

Comment

The justice report of systematic "pattern and practice" of discrimination against African-Americans, targeting them disproportionately for traffic stops, use of force, and jail sentences came out last week.

I completely understand that we in our area surrounded by our lovely black friends don't have firsthand experience of this. The people who are demonstrating and voicing their subjugation do. #BLM stands for them, not against anyone in particular. It stands for changing a systematic injustice. It is NOT ANTI- it is PRO
          Just an aside, try riding along with your black friend in a nice car - pulled over amazing amount of time. Then they see a white passenger. ... Sad. Even here.

Comment

Who's justice department are you talking about, the one that has been championing liberal multiculturalism and the one very much a part of the swamp? Just sayin

Comment

Just an aside, try riding along with your black friend in a nice car - pulled over amazing amount of time. Then they see a white passenger. ... Sad. Even here.
              Now try driving in that same car through a predominantly black neighborhood .. not like either of you are getting warm and fuzzy looks cept if you happen to be a white blond women. Then at least only half the population will stare daggers at you.

Comment

Now try driving in that same car through a predominantly black neighborhood .. not like either of you are getting warm and fuzzy looks cept if you happen to be a white blond women. Then at least only half the population will stare daggers at you.
                "Where da white women at?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X