Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confederation cup and world cup

Isn't it odd the next two world soccer events will be held in the doping capital of the world, our future mother-russia?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Nyet .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Isn't it odd the next two world soccer events will be held in the doping capital of the world, our future mother-russia?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html
      HBO Real Sports did a scathing piece on how Russia bought the winter Olympics. If FIFA had a set of cajones Russia would lose the WC and they could run it in Europe. The doping scandal (they even doped their ParaOlympians - w t f does that?!), invasion of Ukraine, meddling in our national affairs and in other countries....they don't deserve to keep it and it's an embarrassment that FIFA is allowing it

Qatar has it's own problems as well and should also lose it - plenty of time to assign it elsewhere

Comment

Nyet .
        FIFA can't pull it because then Putty will tell they world they took bribes. He's got them by their gold plated balls.

Comment

We live in interesting times.

HBO Real Sports did a scathing piece on how Russia bought the winter Olympics. If FIFA had a set of cajones Russia would lose the WC and they could run it in Europe. The doping scandal (they even doped their ParaOlympians - w t f does that?!), invasion of Ukraine, meddling in our national affairs and in other countries....they don't deserve to keep it and it's an embarrassment that FIFA is allowing it

Qatar has it's own problems as well and should also lose it - plenty of time to assign it elsewhere
          Russia and PUtin seem untouchable.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword but the confederation cup is too close to change. Without a compromised US president (golden-showers and collusion to undermine the US by the chief himself) , the WC doesn't stand a chance. Strange times indeed.

Comment

Russia and PUtin seem untouchable.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword but the confederation cup is too close to change. Without a compromised US president (golden-showers and collusion to undermine the US by the chief himself) , the WC doesn't stand a chance. Strange times indeed.
            I think you're right - precisely because Putin has the goods on FIFA members. Only thing fans can do is boycott and not attend. I have multiple opportunities to go because of my work but I will not spent one ruble there.

Comment

Conspiracy

I think you're right - precisely because Putin has the goods on FIFA members. Only thing fans can do is boycott and not attend. I have multiple opportunities to go because of my work but I will not spent one ruble there.
              EXTENSIVE CONSPIRACY BETWEEN TRUMP AND THE KREMLIN: holy mom of pod. What is going on here? Theyll be breaking kneecaps with hammers at these events if this keeps up.

Comment

EXTENSIVE CONSPIRACY BETWEEN TRUMP AND THE KREMLIN: holy mom of pod. What is going on here? Theyll be breaking kneecaps with hammers at these events if this keeps up.
                Isn't this treason? Fifa is corrupt enough. now we have a treasonous president. Hang them all.

Comment

Apparently the other Republicans don't care if our country is ruled by Russia. Sad.

Comment

Apparently the other Republicans don't care if our country is ruled by Russia. Sad.
                    And imagine if the situation were reversed and these accusations were against HRC? Holy sh*t it'd be another civil war. But yea, her emails were "treasonous." I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone.

Comment

socchi winter olympics scandals

The accomodations at Socchi Winter Olympics were 95% deserted, but foreign players could not switch their sub-par problematic rooms because unoccupied rooms weren't bugged. They were consistently woken in the middle of the night by various excuses to sleep deprive them before games. What will they pull for a bigger circus at the confederations cup in June?

Comment

The accomodations at Socchi Winter Olympics were 95% deserted, but foreign players could not switch their sub-par problematic rooms because unoccupied rooms weren't bugged. They were consistently woken in the middle of the night by various excuses to sleep deprive them before games. What will they pull for a bigger circus at the confederations cup in June?
                        All construction in Russia is subpar (I go there twice a year for work -oh the stories I could tell.. Take elevators at your own risk). But they already doped the track team and the paraolympians (how depraved is that) so clearly they will stop at nothing. There are some honest Russians but none in any governmental /official/business capacity. Mostly it's the babushki seeking produce in the markets.

Comment

All construction in Russia is subpar (I go there twice a year for work -oh the stories I could tell.. Take elevators at your own risk). But they already doped the track team and the paraolympians (how depraved is that) so clearly they will stop at nothing. There are some honest Russians but none in any governmental /official/business capacity. Mostly it's the babushki seeking produce in the markets.

It's tough to relish the upcoming world class games when there's so much criminal involvement / corruption.

This is our future. ugh. Give me a reason to hope.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X