Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think ECNL will be dead in about three years. All the top talent will be GDA. Several of the Pre-ECNL crew are already saying they are trying out for GDA. Writing is on the wall. So ECNL will still be a vehicle for 03's and up, but the younger groups will trend to GDA just like the boys have.
    ECNL will be just fine. Thousands of talented girls that just want to play college soccer and ECNL is a way to do that. They're not crazy enough to think they're top D1 material and certainly not NT bound. GDA won't flop either but it won't be a roaring success. Both leagues will be watered down and will vary in strength regionally. None of it will serve to improve US soccer

Comment

What is the "Pre-ECNL crew". Sounds like a South Florida rap group. Is Uncle Luke managing them?
      Not the OP, but I suspect he/she refers to girls too young for ECNL proper. (THUSC, at a minimum, designate it's top girls' teams in those age groups as "pre-ECNL").

Comment

I think ECNL will be dead in about three years. All the top talent will be GDA. Several of the Pre-ECNL crew are already saying they are trying out for GDA. Writing is on the wall. So ECNL will still be a vehicle for 03's and up, but the younger groups will trend to GDA just like the boys have.
        Keep dreaming, Timbers lemming.

Comment

If true, we can look forward to the stellar performances we saw in Phoenix by our most "elite" players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X