Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb a*s. It's a joke to mean he tore you a new a*shole. I guess the joke is too advanced for this group. OK. We'll stick to knock-knock jokes in simple English. I tried.
    How about a thread that sticks to soccer questions and issues instead of always turning to insults and penis size?

Comment

How about a thread that sticks to soccer questions and issues instead of always turning to insults and penis size?
      Says the guy with the small penis...

Sorry, I had to. :)

Comment

Says the guy with the small penis...

Sorry, I had to. :)
        You win the internet for today. Nicely done.

Comment

Serious question.

Can I kick a soccer ball with your small penis?

Best of all worlds: soccer question, insult, and penis reference. Mind blown...

Comment

Except your question does not make any sense. How can you kick a ball with somebody else’s small penis? Do you mean you want to manipulate a small penis in a way that may propel a soccer ball? I suppose it is possible but you would have to make it very hard first. I assume that is what you are into or at least like talking about.

Comment

Except your question does not make any sense. How can you kick a ball with somebody else’s small penis? Do you mean you want to manipulate a small penis in a way that may propel a soccer ball? I suppose it is possible but you would have to make it very hard first. I assume that is what you are into or at least like talking about.
              Whoh whoh whoh....Hold on there......

We were all just joking around. No need to get detailed, you pervert.

Comment

Whoh whoh whoh....Hold on there......

We were all just joking around. No need to get detailed, you pervert.
                Very sorry. I thought it was a "serious question".

Comment

do you have to get accepted or just sign up? wonder why coral springs or parkland are in it?

Comment

do you have to get accepted or just sign up? wonder why coral springs or parkland are in it?
                    are not

Comment

I remember that technique. I miss it. How is your wife with my kids?

Comment

No, just sign up and pay $850. The championship series has State Cup, Florida Presidents Cup and Florida Commissioners Cup. They may have decided to go with one of the other events.

Comment

No, just sign up and pay $850. The championship series has State Cup, Florida Presidents Cup and Florida Commissioners Cup. They may have decided to go with one of the other events.
                          Can anyone point me to the links for accepted teams? I looked on the FYSA website and found nothing. Thank you.

Comment

Can anyone point me to the links for accepted teams? I looked on the FYSA website and found nothing. Thank you.
                            You can find the applied teams here: https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=56370. The list of accepted teams is usually not posted until the first week of January.

Comment

You can find the applied teams here: https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=56370. The list of accepted teams is usually not posted until the first week of January.
                              Thank you. Appreciate the help.

Comment

same here. Nothing posted in FYSA. Site. Can someone post link of applied teams for President Cup teams? Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X