• Show
Clear All

State Cup teams

The teams that have signed up for state cup:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=56370

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The teams that have signed up for state cup:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=56370
    Just curious, has the deadline for signing up passed?

Comment

Ahhhh...mediocre soccer at its best. 3 months of driving around Florida to play kickball.

Comment

Ahhhh...mediocre soccer at its best. 3 months of driving around Florida to play kickball.
        Ahhhhh.....trolling already within the first 4 posts.

Comment

Just curious, has the deadline for signing up passed?
          Yes the deadline is passed. I think it was Dec 1.

Comment

Or… A fun tournament that allows kids and teams to try and advance to play better and better competition ending up with a state winner who then can advance to a national tournament. Sounds like fun. It’s not all about DA. Yes DA teams are better, DA players are better. Have fun playing for the national team. The rest of the kids can go out and play some soccer or kickball if you like 

Comment

Gold

Or… A fun tournament that allows kids and teams to try and advance to play better and better competition ending up with a state winner who then can advance to a national tournament. Sounds like fun. It’s not all about DA. Yes DA teams are better, DA players are better. Have fun playing for the national team. The rest of the kids can go out and play some soccer or kickball if you like 
              Please don't feed the DA parent egos. It's like the ones who buy a fast car or a go fast boat they have big egos and a small pen __s. If you have ever watched a DA GAME you would see very quickly that it's also kick ball. Either your team has a coach that coaches the right way or not. The end

Comment

So right. Our kids will be too busy playing each other and fighting for a national team spot. Especially us in FL where SO many national team players come out of.

Comment

Please don't feed the DA parent egos. It's like the ones who buy a fast car or a go fast boat they have big egos and a small pen __s. If you have ever watched a DA GAME you would see very quickly that it's also kick ball. Either your team has a coach that coaches the right way or not. The end
                  Hehe. So easy to rile up this crowd.

And as for my pen*s, neither your wife or you have ever complained about it. Sorry again about the girth issue. I hope you are able to sit down soon.

Comment

And as for my pen*s, neither your wife or you have ever complained about it. Sorry again about the girth issue. I hope you are able to sit down soon.
                    You see big egos small pen_s. Yet your kids getting better playing how many games and practices over the next 6 weeks. Enjoy futsol, while your wife enjoys every man in the block.
                    Nice try though

Comment

A joke about how your wife thinks its big.......you even added a line about "girth".

Classic comeback by someone with a small penis. LOL LOL

Comment

Unless your daughter is National ODP Pool player or an ECNL All-Star, State Cup is an excellent competitive environment... Get off your high horse!

Comment

Unless your daughter is National ODP Pool player or an ECNL All-Star, State Cup is an excellent competitive environment... Get off your high horse!
                          How does every thread become about girls soccer. It's annoying that this always happens. Over protective mommy

Comment

A joke about how your wife thinks its big.......you even added a line about "girth".

Classic comeback by someone with a small penis. LOL LOL
                            Dumb a*s. It's a joke to mean he tore you a new a*shole. I guess the joke is too advanced for this group. OK. We'll stick to knock-knock jokes in simple English. I tried.

Comment

And they have great t-shirts. So exciting! Anyone want a fresh squeezed lemonade?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X