New Girls DoC for FC Portland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boys hire: already has a full time job.

New girls hire: still has a full time job.

Fc Portland parents are the most gullible group out there. Perhaps they will get them to pay 20k a year to play in a Australian league and say it's the next best way to get to psu.

News flash, anyone with talent either says no to psu or can get there without kissing ass.

Fc Portland parent: maybe we can trick people into thinking my kid is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      New boys hire: already has a full time job.

New girls hire: still has a full time job.

Fc Portland parents are the most gullible group out there. Perhaps they will get them to pay 20k a year to play in a Australian league and say it's the next best way to get to psu.

News flash, anyone with talent either says no to psu or can get there without kissing ass.

Fc Portland parent: maybe we can trick people into thinking my kid is good.
      You sound like you're a parent coach at NEU. Have a great off season!

Comment

Actually FC has sent more players to National camps then CU over the last 3 years. Fact check before you shoot your mouth.
        In the last year it's been CU 3-1, and year before that it was equal. CU didn't exist prior to that. Fact check yourself.

Comment

In the last year it's been CU 3-1, and year before that it was equal. CU didn't exist prior to that. Fact check yourself.
          The year before, FC sent two just in my daughters age group alone. That would make it even, and there a couple of older girls. So the previous poster was probably right. In the past three years FC has sent more girls to national camps.

Comment

The year before, FC sent two just in my daughters age group alone. That would make it even, and there a couple of older girls. So the previous poster was probably right. In the past three years FC has sent more girls to national camps.
            OK then but in last two years CU is killing them.

Comment

You're right. Crossfire is way better. Far more talent over there. Stay there.

Comment

Comment

You're right. Crossfire is way better. Far more talent over there. Stay there.
                  Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Comment

'Killing them' seems a bit much.

Comment

Fair point.

Comment

Not really. Our running joke is FCP got all the Thusc and SSC girls that CU ECNL rejected.

Comment

Not really. Our running joke is FCP got all the Thusc and SSC girls that CU ECNL rejected.
                          Huh. At my DD's age CU has beat them once in ECNL matches or friendlies in the last two years. Maybe you should have CU widen it's net.

Comment

Huh. At my DD's age CU has beat them once in ECNL matches or friendlies in the last two years. Maybe you should have CU widen it's net.
                            It did.. and all the top players went to CU..the ones that didn't make it on CU went to FCPDX.

Comment

It did.. and all the top players went to CU..the ones that didn't make it on CU went to FCPDX.
                              Well then if that's the case, FCP has their work cut out for them! I guess any wins can be attributed towards quality coaching and development...or just poor reffing, right? And I guess they will only get D1 offers to PSU, if any at all! Got it!

Comment

Our running joke is when fc Portland talks about development....

Tell us more about your bait and switch tactic and use car sales coaches who say anything to get players to replace the kids who they were supposed to develop.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X