Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not really sure if that's a pot shot or not. There was no easy choice here. Was your vote:

1) the perpetual liar, criminal
    2) the lewd, arragont, no filter
    3) spite

In truth, for me it was simply I didn't want my name next to Clinton or Trump. Couldn't do it. But I feel everyone should vote. So I did. If you want to call it spite, feel free.

I take it you are the liar/criminal vote.
    You call her a criminal, yet she has never been indicted or convicted, despite decades of scrutiny by republicans.

There is a case currently in NY alleging that Trump raped a teenage model at one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties (google him, real class act that Trump hung out with). Victim received death threats over her allegation and refused to appear at press conference week before election. Does her allegation make Trump a child rapist and criminal too?

These kids are protesting in part because a man who said horrible things about women, the disabled, and minorities was just elected president with a little help from a faction of the FBI (and wikileaks and apparently the Russians).

For all of us, I am hoping and praying that Trump turns out to be a good president; also think some of the things that kids protest at college are rather stupid . . . but more power to them for this protest (if done peacefully).

Comment

You call her a criminal, yet she has never been indicted or convicted, despite decades of scrutiny by republicans.

There is a case currently in NY alleging that Trump raped a teenage model at one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties (google him, real class act that Trump hung out with). Victim received death threats over her allegation and refused to appear at press conference week before election. Does her allegation make Trump a child rapist and criminal too?

These kids are protesting in part because a man who said horrible things about women, the disabled, and minorities was just elected president with a little help from a faction of the FBI (and wikileaks and apparently the Russians).

For all of us, I am hoping and praying that Trump turns out to be a good president; also think some of the things that kids protest at college are rather stupid . . . but more power to them for this protest (if done peacefully).

When you have a certain amount of power and clout, you are beyond the reach of the law. Oh, and you make sure that things go your way by having the hubby meet with the AG out on the tarmac at the airport in his private plane where no one can overhear what is said. Oh sure, they just chatted about grandchildren.

Comment

Fundamental reality is, Clinton wasn't good enough to win the election. Pure and simple. Lot of sore losers out there amongst the liberal "elite".

Comment

Fundamental reality is, Clinton wasn't good enough to win the election. Pure and simple. Lot of sore losers out there amongst the liberal "elite".
          And with that, Bill's speaking fees suddenly dropped by 85%.

Comment

Nothing sez freedom like burning, looting, and destroying other people's stuff.
            Am I right? Freedom!
            LOLOLOL

I was just thinking that nothing SCREAMS Love Trumps Hate less than beating up random people, destroying property and rioting in the streets.

Comment

And with that, Bill's speaking fees suddenly dropped by 85%.
              I know right? What favors do that have left to sell? I wonder if the Saudis will want their $250M they gave the foundation and of course the $1M birthday gift they gave Bill back.

I would love to be a fly on the wall as you know they thought they had it bought and paid for.

Comment

Trump will be an amazing president. I just wish everyone would take time to read and listen to what he actually proposes.

The teenage model thing was dropped last week. There was another case where someone came forward and filed a harassment charge him but subsequently dropped it when wikileaks proved that she had been paid $500K. The first thing that will happen to you when you go against the elite machine is you will be labelled. Preferred labels usually begin with everything that the machine is actually guilty of. They shout it loud and hard and use the media to propagate whatever they choose with little regard for truth as once people hear it they believe it. It simply doesn't matter if it is true or not. Look at the media today where they are calling Trump's appointment Bannon a right wing extremist who is anti semantic. He is definitely a conservative, but he is a champion of Jews. It is ridiculous, false and meant to create fear. I hate the media for what they have done and I blame much of the left's meltdown on false information.

Anyway, to better days as they couldn't get much worse.

Comment

Look at the media today where they are calling Trump's appointment Bannon a right wing extremist who is anti semantic. He is definitely a conservative, but he is a champion of Jews. It is ridiculous, false and meant to create fear. I hate the media for what they have done and I blame much of the left's meltdown on false information.

A "champion of Jews"? Your sick. http://www.jta.org/2016/11/14/news-o...stephen-bannon

Comment

Look at the media today where they are calling Trump's appointment Bannon a right wing extremist who is anti semantic. He is definitely a conservative, but he is a champion of Jews. It is ridiculous, false and meant to create fear. I hate the media for what they have done and I blame much of the left's meltdown on false information.

A "champion of Jews"? Your sick. http://www.jta.org/2016/11/14/news-o...stephen-bannon
                    I always thought it was weird that Breitbart was Jewish.

Comment

Bannon is completely a 100% White supremacist, anti-Semite & KKK mega supporter. Putting him at the head of his campaign and now in the White House means Trump also supports those extreme racist views and wants his supporters to know that when he looks in the camera and says "Stop it.", he's saying it with a wink and really means "Keep up the racism!"

Comment

Bannon is completely a 100% White supremacist, anti-Semite & KKK mega supporter. Putting him at the head of his campaign and now in the White House means Trump also supports those extreme racist views and wants his supporters to know that when he looks in the camera and says "Stop it.", he's saying it with a wink and really means "Keep up the racism!"
                        You've let the media shape your mind. Think for yourself. Elitist liberalism is coming to an end. Don't be a puppet.

Comment

I always thought it was weird that Breitbart was Jewish.
                          Andrew Breitbart was a Jew and was not anti-Semitic. Everything changed at Breibart upon his death in 2012.

Comment

You've let the media shape your mind. Think for yourself. Elitist liberalism is coming to an end. Don't be a puppet.
                            Then refute those facts. All you have to do is take 2 minutes to check.

Oh look, it seems you were wrong.

Don't let ignorance and Fox News shape your mind.

Some seriously ignorant people on here. Had no idea your parents brainwashed you that bad.

I bet you literally have never questioned anything you were told as a kid.

Comment

Some seriously ignorant people on here. Had no idea your parents brainwashed you that bad.

Says the person who regurgitate s the mainstream media propaganda

Comment

It's fine. Keep your head in the sand and follow the liberal media. You and your elitist attitude just lost the election. The people have spoken. Either you open your mind and try to understand why this happened. Or, you remain a sheep.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X