Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millennials Love TROPHIES!!! Right?

Participation trophies are awesome. I get everything I want. So there. Hmmmmmp. If my favorite political leader doesn't win...well I'm gonna Huff and puff and protest and burn flags cuz I'm.sad and fwightened ! Hold me.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Participation trophies are awesome. I get everything I want. So there. Hmmmmmp. If my favorite political leader doesn't win...well I'm gonna Huff and puff and protest and burn flags cuz I'm.sad and fwightened ! Hold me.
    You're an idiot on many levels.

it's nice that Millennials and people of all ages care about this country, and more importantly the rest of the world, not just themselves.

Comment

Nothing sez freedom like burning, looting, and destroying other people's stuff.
      Am I right? Freedom!

Comment

Nothing sez freedom like burning, looting, and destroying other people's stuff.
        Am I right? Freedom!
        We celebrate the Boston Tea Party for doing the exact same thing.

Comment

We celebrate the Boston Tea Party for doing the exact same thing.
          They were protesting taxation without representation. All these clowns on the streets had a chance to vote.

Comment

They were protesting taxation without representation. All these clowns on the streets had a chance to vote.
            More voted for Hillary than Donald. He also run a nasty, divisive campaign up until the last week or so. No way he wins if the FBI keeps its mouth shut (as it has done for generations of elections).

Our system was designed to prevent demagogues from getting elected - this year it allowed one to get elected despite losing the popular vote.

I don't think he knew the groundswell of support he got when he started his campaign . . .I don't think anyone knows what the response is going to be back, but it doesn't look pretty.

Comment

More voted for Hillary than Donald. He also run a nasty, divisive campaign up until the last week or so. No way he wins if the FBI keeps its mouth shut (as it has done for generations of elections).

Our system was designed to prevent demagogues from getting elected - this year it allowed one to get elected despite losing the popular vote.

I don't think he knew the groundswell of support he got when he started his campaign . . .I don't think anyone knows what the response is going to be back, but it doesn't look pretty.
              Nobody cares about popular vote. And the division within the country was already there, Trump just brought it to everyone's attention. The liberal elite now have to take the back seat for a few years. Maybe by 2024 the Democrats will have figured out how out of touch with reality the really are.

Comment

Nobody cares about popular vote. And the division within the country was already there, Trump just brought it to everyone's attention. The liberal elite now have to take the back seat for a few years. Maybe by 2024 the Democrats will have figured out how out of touch with reality the really are.
                Liberal elites were not protesting last night . . . instead figuring out how to get kids home from practice in the horrible traffic and worrying about whether it is safe to drive my luxury import downtown. ( :

Comment

He made divisions far worse and will do nothing to try and bring people together. His supporters now think it's open season to do what they want

Comment

And now they are protesting a fascist president who practices bigotry, racism, and mysogany. What's your point? Not everyone in the US embraces that kind golf thinking and they are standing up to show the global community that we are not all like that. Thank God.

Comment

He made divisions far worse and will do nothing to try and bring people together. His supporters now think it's open season to do what they want
                      Those were Trump supporters swinging baseball bats and breaking windows last night? Think again.

Where's Hillary and Obama these days? How come they aren't calling for an end to the rioting? Maybe they are sore losers too.

Comment

And now they are protesting a fascist president who practices bigotry, racism, and mysogany. What's your point? Not everyone in the US embraces that kind golf thinking and they are standing up to show the global community that we are not all like that. Thank God.
                        "Kind of"... not "golf".

Comment

Poor losers. I heard a bunch of shoe stores were looted around the country but not a single pair of work boots were taken.

Comment

Those were Trump supporters swinging baseball bats and breaking windows last night? Think again.

Where's Hillary and Obama these days? How come they aren't calling for an end to the rioting? Maybe they are sore losers too.
                            Hillary is getting ready to go to prison.
                            Obama is getting his $2M+ corporate speaking gigs ready for his retirement.

Comment

Poor losers. I heard a bunch of shoe stores were looted around the country but not a single pair of work boots were taken.
                              Most of the protesters didn't even vote. Liberal education left them not knowing how or why. They've been brainwashed that the Democrats always win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X