Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP here. I intentionally didn't put the gender as the inquiry was related to the program overall. Same coach handles both boys and girls, and has similar issues I have heard.

Point taken, however.
    We play them in a couple week, I will post a follow up.

Comment

I think they were not asked back for the second session of Futsal MA/NH last winter. They rule the roost at Tyngsboro Sports Center and their Winter Leagues.

Comment

Lie

This is not true.
        My child plays for them and I have seen emails from the Futsal NH teams begging them to come back.
        They decided to not play Futsal NH Session III because the competition was not there.
        My child is team for example won every game by at least 5 goals every time and they were paying up an age group.

They are a small club but it really translate into a big soccer family.
        They are always wining and it seems people are starting to hate them for that.

Comment

You are correct. I understand they were top performers with all the teams they brought to the tournament. This person must've been one of the parents that got crushed.
          I've seen their team play and they are surely well coached and play like many elite teams wish they could.

So, your son's team lost to them in the finals? ;) (these posts are so obvious sometimes)

Comment

This is not true.
            My child plays for them and I have seen emails from the Futsal NH teams begging them to come back.
            They decided to not play Futsal NH Session III because the competition was not there.
            My child is team for example won every game by at least 5 goals every time and they were paying up an age group.

I believe you that they would be welcomed back to Futsal NH with open arms. I will tell you that I watched a few of your teams play "Futsal" last year and they actually play soccer on courts (ie not futsal). Zero futsal skills from what I saw...

Comment

You are correct. I understand they were top performers with all the teams they brought to the tournament. This person must've been one of the parents that got crushed.
              I've seen their team play and they are surely well coached and play like many elite teams wish they could.
              Top performers? Pretty much all of their teams were entered in the lowest brackets of the tournament. I guess if you want to chase trophies rather than play against tougher competition that's the way to go.

Comment

I have seen the Green Lions coach in action a few times (including this girls final). The two coaches that they have are brothers. While the coaches are somewhat aggressive, I don't believe they are over the top.

Comment

I know for a fact that they did not "crush" every team are not true. Well, strictly speaking of the score, mind you

Comment

I have seen the Green Lions coach in action a few times (including this girls final). The two coaches that they have are brothers. While the coaches are somewhat aggressive, I don't believe they are over the top.
                    I just saw the U12 girls play today. The coaches were vocal, but not as bad as I have seen from others. The girls played fine, I didn't see any dirty play. A couple trips resulting in penalties but I don't believe those were intentional or malicious. Just like any other game. This was our experience today.

Comment

lol what a joke of a club. Waste of money, plenty of other local options where kids aren't taught these horrible traits

Comment

Top performers? Pretty much all of their teams were entered in the lowest brackets of the tournament. I guess if you want to chase trophies rather than play against tougher competition that's the way to go.
                        all they care about are trophies

Comment

This is not true.

Futsal NH is NOT begging them to come back lol trust me. People are starting to hate them for the way they behave and treat these children. The owners are nut cases who verbally abuse and attack anyone who won't work with them. They make up rumors about other clubs, thats why they're getting smaller and smaller now with the other clubs like Mill city, Lowell Flash and Greater Lowell United FC in the same town.

A friend of mines son who just jumped over from green lions to Greater Lowell United FC told me that they have about 12 ex top green lions players and the coaches have taken the players to a whole different level and its the best decision they ever made but to each their own.

For all who hate them theres someone who will love them. Welcome to club soccer!

Comment

Grenn Lions?

Think Charlestown Chiefs when thinking of Green Lions Futsal U12 Boys.

We played them, beat them. they received 3 yellow cards and one red card (4 different players) and their assistant coach was ejected. They should be banned from Futsal in Massachusetts.

I can not speak on their soccer team or other divisions. I had first hand experience playing their U12 Boys Futsal team ONLY.

Comment

Be interesting to see how they've progressed this weekend in Hanover. Last year, a U9 (?) got a red card for kicking a ball at a ref and dropping an F-U at him. Never seen 50 fans go so quiet like "did that just happen?"

Comment

Green lions u12 are the best team around this part of the state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X