X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is cost of UConn out of state?
    Out of state tuition is now $32,000. All in cost is $46,000 or so a year to live on campus, eat in dining halls, plus other estimated fees and expenses.

Comment

I'd pick UMass Amherst if cost is a factor in the decision. The honors program and many of the departments are well regarded.

Comment

I'd pick UMass Amherst if cost is a factor in the decision. The honors program and many of the departments are well regarded.
        Totally agree. Why would you ever pay out of state rates - except maybe Cal, UT Austin, Michigan or UVA.

Comment

U Mass has done a lot with their academics that past several years. I read on ESPN they are trying to move conferences for all sports in the next two years to the AAC.

Comment

Totally agree. Why would you ever pay out of state rates - except maybe Cal, UT Austin, Michigan or UVA.
            Agree only would add UNC Chapel Hill

Comment

Out of state tuition is now $32,000. All in cost is $46,000 or so a year to live on campus, eat in dining halls, plus other estimated fees and expenses.
              Beats the $72K I am looking at.

Comment

UConn competes as both top boys and girls soccer programs in New England. And they are not nearly as obnoxious.

must be a BC grad writing this..

Comment

Beats the $72K I am looking at.
                  Gotta ask....where.

Comment

must be a BC grad writing this..
                    Why? Poor grammar?

I figured a UConn grad. ;)

Comment

Dramatic 2-1 for northeastern last night over providence. Tough game on Sunday as they travel to Texas Tech for what should be a lopsided loss

BC wins easily 3-0. Plays BU on Sunday which should give a good indication where both programs stand early in the year.

Umass outclassed 4-0 in Fla against UCF and that was the easier of their two games in Fla. they play #23 USF. That one could get really ugly.

Comment

Dramatic 2-1 for northeastern last night over providence. Tough game on Sunday as they travel to Texas Tech for what should be a lopsided loss

BC wins easily 3-0. Plays BU on Sunday which should give a good indication where both programs stand early in the year.

Umass outclassed 4-0 in Fla against UCF and that was the easier of their two games in Fla. they play #23 USF. That one could get really ugly.
                        Providence looked flat last night and seemed to spend most of the game defending. No creativity at the offensive end. Seen them twice and both times the only goals they could muster were off corners. Talent was fairly even last night and if there was an edge it went to Providence. Difference seems to be coaching.

Comment

Petty pitiful result against a very poor America East team tanked over 200 RPI.

Comment

Northeastern is CAA aren't they.

Comment

Welcome to D1. A few more results like last night and PC will be looking for a new coaching staff. That sad part though is that coach probably had that team out doing punishment conditioning today for losing and that will probably cause longer term problems with recruiting.

Comment

Utilizing your scores rankings are

1. BC 15
                                2. Harvard 18
                                3. BU 23
                                4. UConn 24

Would parents really send their kid to BC if they were accepted to Harvard? Doubt I would.

At $55,000+ a year for BU, BC and Harvard, does the most highly ranked soccer team in N.E., UConn, really fall to 4th place when cost, soccer and breadth of academic offerings are considered?
                                Sorry if I missed this but no SN on the BC roster?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X